These shoes have been worn 5 times ONLY ON CARPETED FLOORS. As in, I never wore them outside, but wore them a few times indoors to see if they'd start to feel OK after a few wears. I tried to take some pictures that show, and perhaps even exaggerate, the creasing that's developed on the top.
Here's info on my sizing for reference:
- 10E Alden Barrie
- 10E Alden Aberdeen
- 10E-10.5D in most Allen Edmonds I've tried (meaning I could get away with either size)
- 43 is too narrow in CPs and 44 is too long
Final things to note:
- Price includes shipping + tracking.
- I'd rather not ship outside of the US.
- Please ask for insurance if you want it. I can't afford to be responsible for all the packages I send out if buyers don't get insurance.