Edward Green's semi-brogue oxford the Cadogan in an extremely rare green suede. These were purchased brand new and worn only about a dozen times. Please view photos for details of the condition.
Size: UK 8E/ US ~ 8.5 D
* Last: 82 (standard E-width)
* Construction: Goodyear welt
* Leather: Green Calf Suede - the photos are shot with flash, in person it is a bit darker and pretty easy to wear.
* Sole: Single leather sole, closed channel, natural edge & welt finish.
* Condition: Pre-owned without box, shoe bags, NO shoe trees. Made in England.
Retails for $1,285+