For sizing reference, here are the brands and sizes I wear:
- 7UK in Carmina Simpson, 6.5UK in Carmina Rain
- 7.5US in Allen Edmonds
- 8US in all Nike
View attachment 136190
2. Sutor Mantellasii chocolate brown punched captoe in excellent condition!! Purchased from reputed member Pocket Circle and haven't been worn in over a year. These are a slim last similar to Carmina Simpson. $145 shipped CONUS.
3. Prada chocolate brown captoe oxfords w/ rubber sole. I've worn these 3 times and they are very lightweight and soft - these have a very slim rubber sole and are quite soft overall, very comfortable to wear. These fit similar to Carmina Rain with a slightly more chiseled toe. Ships with original box. $125 shipped CONUS.
4. Ermenegildo Zegna black derbies in a slightly pebble grained leather. These are from the Fatte a Mano line, made in Italy. Slightly wider last, very similar to Carmina Rain. These are tagged a 6.5EE but don't fit that wide on me. Soles had a topy-like rubber which has been worn out, but the uppers are in MINT condition and have plenty of life left. $95 shipped CONUS.
5. Carmina Simpson burgundy derbies in sz 7UK. Bought from Spoo Poker and have been worn maybe 4 times at best. MINT condition and ready for a new home! Will ship in the original box. $225 shipped CONUS.