I've worn them a couple of times but they are just a little bit too big. Please note that the foot bed is still completely flat and not formed at all to my foot. For all intensive purposes these shoes are brand new. Also and as you can see, the sole has had basically no wear.
They are amazing shoes and I've held them hoping my feet might get a bit bigger. My pictures really don't do the shoes justice. They look better with the naked eye.
The detail on these is really cool. The internal stitching of the heal counter and toe puff is amazing and slightly shows through as dimples on the outside which gives the shoe some more interest.
- Saint Crispin's Mod 517 Sailor Last.
- Upper Leather: Horween Russian Calf. Please note that this leather originally came with slight blemishes and some very minor creasing. I think it's meant to look and become more distressed over time - it's part of this leather's appeal.
- Unlined - great for summer (and winter in Australia).
- Entirely hand stitched upper including reverse stitched tongue.
- Yoyo Rubber Sole (highly resistant to abrasion).
- Lasted Shoe Trees Included.
- Packed in original Saint Crispin's box.
- Saint Crispin's Shoe Bags Included.
I live in Brisbane Australia so if you want to see them in person just make contact. One other offer - I have a fair few SC shoes and have learned a whole lot over the last 3 years about fit and various options (personalized lasts, various soles, leathers etc). I'd be happy to guide any Brisbane locals who are looking at purchasing some SC shoes.