- Jacket Size
- M 40US / 50EU
- Red, Orange, Brown
- Universal Size
Condition is new and unused with all bastings intact. Acquire this great jacket from Spier & Mackay that is out of stock at the website.
A versatile fabric such as brown hopsack is the perfect choice as we transition into spring. This example is made from a wool, cotton, & linen blend by Guabello that provides a sharp yet relaxed look to the garment. The warm medium brown shade and slubby texture really give the fabric some visual depth that will add a refined look to your outfit. Wear it with navy chinos and a denim shirt, with brown suede chukka boots for the finishing touch.
- 51% Wool, 26% Cotton, & 23% Linen from Guabello
- 290 gsm. Three-Season Warm Weather Weight
- Half Canvas Construction
- 3 Roll 2 Button-Front
- Patch Pockets
- Neapolitan style, unpadded shoulder
- Barchetta (Curved) Chest Pocket
- Wide Notch Lapels (4" on Size 40)
- Double Vented Back.
- Open Quarters.
- 1/4 Butterfly Lining in 100% Bemberg.
- Genuine Brown Horn Buttons.