First up are ancient madder ties, fabric is from an English mill that is renown for the silks. All madder ties are approximately 9cm x 147 cm, self tipped, Made in USA.
1. Brown with blue/red/green medallions
2. Light blue brown/green/peach medallions
3. Green with red/blue medallions (only 2 left)
4. Navy with red/blue medallions
Next up some wool/cashmere ties. This are 6 fold, untipped, hand rolled edges. Made in Italy, 8.5 cm x 147
5. Black wool, might not seem like a spring/summer tie but actually works terrific with lighter colored sportcoats and blue shirts.
6. Grey "denim" cashmere
7. Black/grey houndstooth wool (this one is not in group pic)
Next up two discreetly patterned csahmere ties, self tipped, 9cm x 147, Made in USA.
8. Green red/grey medallions
9. Navy with red/grey medallions
Finally, some 6 fold, self tipped silk prints from England. This silk is very dry, with a terrific hand and makes great knots. Ties are 8.5 cm x 147, made in the USA
10. Navy with blue/white/yellow medallions
11. Green with blue/yellow medallions
12. Navy with blue medallions
13. 50oz navy silk twill