Classic 44mm Oris Divers Titan Chronograph that has long been discontinued and rarely comes up for sale.
~85% TZ standard with scratches on bracelet, clasp, and chronograph pushers. Bracelet and rubber strap currently sized for ~6.5" wrist.
Watch sale references available from Styleforum/WUS/TZ.
REFERENCE 01 674 7542 7154-07 8 24 70PEB
- Oris Divers, 44.00 mm, 1.732 inches, Titanium
- MATERIAL: Multi-piece titanium case, minutes scale top ring
- SIZE: 44.00 mm
- TOP GLASS: Sapphire, domed on outside, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACK: Titanium, screwed, see-through mineral glass
- OPERATING DEVICES: Titanium screw-in security crown, pushers and Helium valve
- WATER RESISTANCE: 30 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH: 24 mm
- Automatic winding chronograph
- NUMBER: Oris 674, base ETA 7750
- DIMENSIONS: Ø 30.00 mm, 13 1/4’’’
- FUNCTIONS: Centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 3 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- WINDING: Automatic winding, with red rotor
- POWER-RESERVE: 48 hrs
- VIBRATIONS: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
- JEWELS: 25