I can't recommend this jacket enough. The pictures don't do it justice. It's a winter coat w/ the liner in, or the best rain jacket you've ever had with the liner out. It's impossibly well made and incredibly bad ass.
A great deal at full retail ($1050). Selling here for $600 shipped (US).
- High-tech Japanese waterproof and windproof fabric. Breathable membrane treatment; sealed seams; water tunnel
- Cashmere trimmings in collar; genuine horn buttons; satin lining
- Detachable arctic wool-padded liner ($175 if purchased separate) w/ wool fiber fill; attaches to coat w/ zipper
- Detachable hood, detachable storm flap, detachable matching belt
- Designed by T. Michael is Norway; made in Poland
- Approx. Measurements: Chest: 46.5", Shoulder 17", Length: 37.5", Sleeve: 36.5"