- Jacket Size
- XL 44US / 54EU
- Universal Size
Originally producing garments for many of the world's major fashion houses including Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace, Valentino, Etro, and Burberry, Luigi Lardini decided to begin his own eponymous label in the late 1970s and has never looked back. Emphasizing careful construction and fine fabrics above all else, Lardini is a representation of Luigi's personality, and has become synonymous with relaxed Italian tailoring.
- Lightweight silk, cotton, linen blend.
- Khaki color (first eight photos better represents actual color).
- Handmade details throughout.
- Herringbone pattern.
- Half canvassed with "spalla camicia" shoulders, Neapolitan 3-roll-2 lapels and nipped waist.
- Flap pockets at the hips, barchetta breast pocket.
- Floral lapel pin.
- Flat front, zipper fly pants.
- Four buttons per sleeve with unopened non-functional buttonholes. Easily tailored.
Brand new with tag in mint condition. Includes spare buttons.
Original Price: $1875
Marked Size: 54R in Italian, fits slim US54 or full US42.
Approximate measurements with garment laid flat, unstretched.
Shoulder seam to seam: 18.5 inches (47 cm)
Chest across armpits: 22 inches (55.9 cm)
Jacket waist across buttoning point: 20.75 inches (52.7 cm)
Outseam of sleeve from shoulder seam: 25.25 inches (64.1 cm)
Length of jacket from bottom of collar: 29 inches (73.7 cm)
Waist: 38 inches (3.0 inches of extra fabric) (96.5 cm)
Front rise: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
Inseam: 35.5 inches, unfinished (90.2 cm)
Width of leg opening: 7.25 inches (18.4 cm)
Shipping (will ship within 1 day after payment is received):
US - Free shipping with priority mail and tracking
Canada/EU/AP - contact me to figure out a safe and economic way for shipping
Buy with confident. I have 100% positive feedback.