FOR SALE is a NR SB in Mixed Navy (XXL). I got so taken with NR that I bought both this and the NR Moscow, but I just don't need both. I wore it once—it's new.
From F/W 2016. NR Mixed Navy Single-Breasted Raincoat with Detachable Arctic Padded Liner.
Slim fit size XXL, fits XL or L. NMWA recommends going up one size from your usual and two sizes if you plan to wear over a jacket. For reference, I am 6'2", 185 (42) and this fits me perfectly w/ liner in over a suit. Would also fit 44.
- Hi-tech Japanese waterproof and windproof fabric woven from recycled polyester
- Breathable membrane teatment; sealed seams; water tunnel
- Cashmere trimmings in collar, genuine horn buttons, satin lining
- Included: detachable hood, detachable storm flap
- Includes removable Arctic wool-filled padded lining
- Sizing: Fits slim
- Designed by T. Michael in Oslo, Norway; made across the Baltic Sea near Gdansk, Poland
Currently $1070 at NWMA w/ liner (current version is a different navy, fyi). Selling here for $625 SHIPPED (US).