- Jacket Size
- XXL 46US / 56EU
- Universal Size
|Worn one time. Absolutely perfect conditions. Includes the optional detachable liner for extra warmth when needed. Fabric is blue herringbone. Good and storm flap included. Bit are detachable as well. Super versatile jacket with detachable hood and padded wool liner it works through a wide range of conditions.|
Photos are stock from nmwa where it was purchased. Last two just show I have the actual coat. I’ll snap a few better pictures when i get good lighting during the day.
Common sizing recommendations is the jacket runs true to size and size up one for use with the liner but please review measurements to determine fit.
signature required for delivery.
Length (bottom of collar to bottom down back): 33.5”
Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 26.75”
Description from no man walks alone website:
A new style this fall/winter, the Caban is Norwegian Rain's shorter version of the Single-Breasted coat. Longer than the Bumfreezer, it is the perfect length for those looking for the high-performance of NR with the length of a field jacket. Light weight, tailored, functional and refined. The cut is straight and flattering.
• Hi-tech Japanese waterproof and windproof fabric woven from recycled polyester
• Breathable membrane treatment; sealed seams; water tunnel
• Genuine horn buttons, full lining
• Included: detachable hood, detachable storm flap
• Optional: removable Arctic wool-filled padded vest lining (included in this auction, cost extra when I purchased)
• Sizing: Fits true to size without liner, Fits slim with full liner
• Designed by T. Michael in Oslo, Norway; made across the Baltic Sea near Gdansk, Poland