Continuing where Part 1 left off:
10. This one is really hard to get across on photographs so you will have to take my word for it. This is a gorgeous dark green 55%wool/34%silk/11%linen blend form Zegna, its 240 grams. Its like a hopsack weave and would make a terrific sportcoat, the pictures do not do justice to the depth and beauty of the green. (SOLD)
11. Zegna 72% wool / 28% linen glen plaid. It is brown plaid on a cream base, I know the pic makes it seem like its black and grey but its brown and cream. Perfect for pretty much anything to wear in spring/summer, suit/jacket/pants. I don't have the weight on this one but its probably in the 9/10oz range.
13. Zegna Brown barleycorn 95%wool/5%cashmere, 270 grams. Gorgeous fabric for a great sportcoats. I only have 3.5 yards of this one so only selling the whole piece but for $185.
14. Zegna brown birdseye 95%wool/5%cashmere, 270 grams. Another terrific fabric for a sportcoats, a few shades darker than the above. (the second pic is most indicative of its color)
15. This fabric is very similar to the above, same 95wool/5cashmere, and same 270 grams. This one though is a mini birdseye, smaller weave than the above. Also, I only have 3.5 yards of this so the whole piece for $185
16. Zegna burgandy/blue 95%wool/5%cashmere, 290 grams. This is a beautiful pattern in a colorway that is different than typical but still classic.
last, last batch:
17. Zegna very funky, very chunky green/brown herringbone (with some donegal like specks) 50% wool/40% mohair/10% cashmere, 440 grams. Great fabric for a sportcoat or even an outercoat. I only have a 3.75 yard piece, so the whole thing for $185. (SOLD)
18. Zegna blue/green/black houndstooth 73% wool/22%silk/5%cashmere, 290 grams. Sorry, I'm tired after all these pics descriptions. This is a great cloth for a sportcoat, buy it.
19. Last but definitely not least, Zegna Air Force Blue, 55%wool/40%angora/5%cashmere. This is a winter fabric, around 13/14oz. Not as soft as Moonbeam, much sturdier so good for suits along with sportcoats. Flannel like finish, really would make a magnificent winter DB suit. The color is slightly lighter than it seems in the pics, its blue with a grey tinge, about 2-3 shades lighter than navy