Top to bottom from picture above:
1. Grey Zegna "Cavalry Twill" wool. 95%wool/5%silk, 260 grams. Grey in a twill weave, the silk adds a soft luxurious feel to the finish. Appropriate for pants or suits.
2. Dormeuil Brown Barathea. Barathea is basically a hopsack weave, woven tighter than typical hopsacks. The finish is dry and its has excellent drape and recovery from wrinkles. This is a gorgeous tobacco brown about 11/12oz. Great for sportcoats/suits/pants.
3. Dormeuil Navy blue Cavalry Twill wool. Just a beautiful fabric, soft finish, not dry like a worsted, perfect for suits and sportcoats. Approximately 12/13oz.
4. Same as above but in medium grey.
5. Zegna milk chocolate brown Trofeo. 100% wool but has silky finish and feel. I don't have the exact weight on this one, but its a cloth for spring/summer suits, probably in the 9 oz range.
6. Zegna Heritage (says heritage on the selvage) 100% wool in a woolen finish ( fabric feels like a wool/cashmere blend). The Heritage cloths are remakes of Zegna 1930's archive patterns, updated to contemporary tastes. This makes for a terrific, classic sportcoat, with a bit of history behind it. I don't have the exact weight on this one, but its a fall/winter cloth, probably 11/12 oz.
7. Zegna soft, chunky brown herringbone "tweed", 90% wool/10% cashmere 350 grams. This makes for a beautiful sportcoat, the weave is not tight like most tweeds, which gives this an airiness and light feel to it.
8. Zegna brown houndstooth/puppytooth. 55% silk/ 45% cashmere, 250 grams. Great fabric for a sportcoat or three piece suit. The silk gives it durability and the cashmere softness. While only 250 grams, keep in mind that silk and cashmere retain heat really well so this is a lightweight fall/winter fabric.
9. Zegna brown plaid with a navy overcheck 73% wool/ 22%silk/5% cashmere 290 grams. A sedate but still beautiful plaid, makes for a great sportcoat to wear with blue shirts/grey pants and and the patterns is such that you won't be spotted by Google satellites from space. (SOLD)
10. This one is really hard to get across on photographs so you will have to take my word for it. This is a gorgeous dark green 55%wool/34%silk/11%linen blend form Zegna, its 240 grams. Its like a hopsack weave and would make a terrific sportcoat, the pictures do not do justice to the depth and beauty of the green. (SOLD)