I lusted after this on Mr. Porter about 5 years ago but missed it. I contacted The Rake and was able to buy one directly from them
but, unfortunately, talked myself into a 42 instead of a 40. It's just a bit too big on me and, having worn it once, it's been in my
closet ever since. Not having had much personal success with DBs, I've decided against rolling the dice and trying to tailor it. My
loss is your gain.
* There isn't a material tag anywhere but I believe it is 95/5 or 90/10 wool/cashmere. The material is mid-weight and has the perfect
drape. See the roll on the lapel where it's buttoned, the entire coat drapes soft like that.
- 21.00 chest, from pit-to-pit laid flat
- 25.75 sleeve, from shoulder seam to bottom edge
- 18.5 shouder, seam to seam
- 29.75 length, from bottom of collar to bottom edge
- 19.75 wasit, across upper buttons
- Entirely unstructured except the shoulder has a minimal amount of roping in it.
- Double vented
- Patch pockets at waist, welt pocket on chest
- 4 non-working kissing buttons on sleeve
- Unlined body with fantastically executed interior (see pics), sleeves are lined.
- Dual inside pockets
- Again, no tag, but as I recall it is Made in Italy
Please heed the following rules - these will change as the system evolves, so please check back here frequently. Not following these rules may result in your listing(s) be deketed without warning. Multiple infractions may result in your buy and sell privileges being rescinded.
1. Please only list a single item, or multiple items of the EXACT same price, in any one listing, and preferably allow buyers to pay via Paypal. DO NOT SEND TO A SELLER VIA PAYPAL "Friends and Family." 2. You may not refer to , or link out, to a third party site. The sole exception is to a single Ebay auction isting for for the same item, since we do not have auction capabilities 3. You are only allowed to "bump" your item once a week (every 7 days). To do this, please use the "Update Listing and Bump to Top" button that is at the top of your Buy and Sell listing, above this box . The only exception right now is a price drop of at least 5%. This may change in the future as our functionality improves. Not a rule, but having a frontpage "resource image" is highly recommended.
Please note that this forum is for private members only, and not for retailers, brands, or other commercial entities. If you are, and wish to sell on Styleforum, kindly email [email protected] for our marketing and advertising options.
Finally, note that Styleforum does not charge any fee for use of this service, nor do we store sensitive information on this system.. Therefore, we cannot be involved in disputes concerning private transactions between members. Please do report any case of suspected fraud to styleforum.net at gmail.com. Any feedback or suggestions should be posted here
Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE
Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 12 : Löf and Tung MTO shoes from Skoaktiebolaget
We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.
The 12th auction of the year is for a pair of Löf and Tung MTO (made-to-order) shoes from Skoaktiebolaget. Please bid often and generously here
Fok and the Styleforum Team.
Mint Slim US42 Beautiful, Unstructured, Double Breasted Mid Weight Flannel Jacket by The Rake
the one gray flannel jacket you need