but, unfortunately, talked myself into a 42 instead of a 40. It's just a bit too big on me and, having worn it once, it's been in my
closet ever since. Not having had much personal success with DBs, I've decided against rolling the dice and trying to tailor it. My
loss is your gain.
* There isn't a material tag anywhere but I believe it is 95/5 or 90/10 wool/cashmere. The material is mid-weight and has the perfect
drape. See the roll on the lapel where it's buttoned, the entire coat drapes soft like that.
- 21.00 chest, from pit-to-pit laid flat
- 25.75 sleeve, from shoulder seam to bottom edge
- 18.5 shouder, seam to seam
- 29.75 length, from bottom of collar to bottom edge
- 19.75 wasit, across upper buttons
- Entirely unstructured except the shoulder has a minimal amount of roping in it.
- Double vented
- Patch pockets at waist, welt pocket on chest
- 4 non-working kissing buttons on sleeve
- Unlined body with fantastically executed interior (see pics), sleeves are lined.
- Dual inside pockets
- Again, no tag, but as I recall it is Made in Italy