- Universal Size
To my knowledge they are sold out in this style.
A few more information from Simon's side which can be found here: https://www.permanentstyle.com/2015/07/the-friday-polo-limited-availabilty-now.html
- My key aim was a polo that worked well under tailoring
- They are designed to be tucked in and so cut long, with tails like a shirt. This way they do not come out of the trousers and have a cleaner finish through the waist
- They are pre-washed, so should not shrink. Do please wash on cool and line dry, however
- They are made with a collar stand, in order to stand up and roll around a jacket collar, but also have rubber collarbones in case you want the collar to not roll and remain stiff
- The material, from Caccioppoli, is one of the most important aspects. Previously I have had bespoke ones in both winter and summer weights, and neither have been quite right. The summer ones lack body and can be too transparent; the winter ones are too heavy to wear in the summer. This fabric is not only a beautiful quality, but is a mid-weight that (in England) could be worn three seasons of the year. On its own in summer, or in Spring or Autumn with a shawl-collar sweater over the top
Measurments (in centimetres):
I will ship from Germany with DHL. Shipping costs are on top!
Within EU around 13,99€
To US around 40€