- Red, Brown
- Universal Size
Rust colored NWT Glenn's Denim western shirt - great for summer. Retails for $225, purchased for $110 but too small for me (I'm usually a solid M but took a chance on an S); my loss is your gain.
- ORIGIN: 100% linen oxford woven in Italy by Campore
- WEIGHT: This is not your everyday lightweight linen. Glenn chose an extra-sturdy twill linen in a medium-heavy weight to create a breathable summer-weight shirt that can stand up to the rigidity and toughness of a pair of blue jeans. The fabric is more full-bodied and weighty than a typical linen shirt yet still offers the breathability and dryness of Italian linen.
- COLOR: Rust
- Made in Portugal
- 2 chest pockets with double-point flap closure
- Double-needle construction for added strength and durability
- Classic point collar
- Signature "Glenn's New York" metal enamel buttons
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Hang dry to preserve original color and condition. Or, machine dry to break the shirt in further over time