Both purchased from No Man Walks Alone (during their first run of the polos).
Selling for $70 each
A series of long sleeve polo shirts we designed in collaboration with G. Inglese. Wear it untucked for a relaxed look, or with a sport coat for that smart casual approach. Cut from Tessilmaglia cotton pique fabric woven in Italy, the shirt's sizing and fit is similar to our G. Inglese dress shirts with a shorter body length for better proportions when worn untucked.
- Cotton pique fabric from Tessilmaglia
- Small soft spread collar - 3.5cm high, 7cm points
- 7" placket with two buttons; scalloped hem; sleeve gauntlets without button
- Handsewn and shanked mother-of-pearl buttons with "crow foot" stitching; handsewn details on placket and gussets
- Sizes are shirt sizes, i.e. collar sizes in cm
- Wash cold and hang dry. Pique fabric can shrink noticeably with heat
- Made in Ginosa, Italy