- I have a pair of EG Dukes in bourbon shell I purchased on August 18th from Steve at Gentleman’s Footwear. In the store they felt like they fit me well, but after 2 VERY brief wears outside the house I’ve concluded they just are not a good fit for me. I’m super bummed as they were obviously a major purchase and felt better earlier, but they just don’t work. I’m devastated to say the least!
- Wear: as you can see from the pictures these have very little wear. In terms of time outside the house, I walked about 2 blocks in one of my outside wears (about 5 minutes total) and another time about 4 blocks total. These have certainly not molded to my feet by any means so you could easily make them your own.
- In terms of sizing, I have VERY weird and hard to fit feet (extremely narrow heels and very low instep/flat foot) and I sized down on these to try to compensate and they’re too short for my feet. I’m normally a US 11.5 and an 11 in Alden’s Barrie last, so if you are a 10.5-11 US you should fit these fine. Width-wise they're definitely wider than a narrow-lasted loafer like the Carmina Uetam last.
- These were stored in bags with shoe trees in them at all times. Sale includes box, bags, and I’ll throw in the AE shoe trees. I did not purchase these with the Edward Green shoe trees.
- I’m including the original listing in the gallery so you can see the price. I’d like to get 50% of what I paid, so I’m listing them for $830, but I’ll absolutely entertain reasonable offers.
- I will cover shipping within the continental United States. Outside the US, buyer pays shipping.
- Payment strongly preferred by Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin but will also accept Square Cash, Venmo, and PayPal as a last resort (I had a bad experience with PayPal as a buyer and do my best to avoid them).
- I live in San Diego and would meet up for an in-person transaction as far north as Orange County for a committed buyer.