DP-560W with back pocket stitching (not the DC4 version, which currently sells for €290/$342USD)
Amazing condition for the age of the jeans, no signs of wear. Very hard to come by. These are a beautiful example of the kind of care and detail that can be incorporated into a pair of jeans. Check the details and my photos (click for hi-res). Since they don't fit me very well, I considered just leaving them hanging on the wall as a conversation starting showpiece, but my wife can't get into it. Hopefully someone here can! Now asking $130. Tracked shipping included within Canada & USA. Inquire for shipping elsewhere. I'm also interested in trades, shirts/jackets with ptp of 18.5"-20", but also open to other items. Thanks!
• Classic Straight Cut
• 14oz Indigo Selvedge Denim
• Selvedge line has red on one side and pink on the other
• Rear pockets beautifully stitched with a reflective vision of Mt. Fuji in 3 different color threads
• Branded Butttons - * DRY BONES * TOKYO JAPAN *
• Exposed Cotton Rivets on Front, Hidden on Rear
• Full Lined Rear Pockets with Military Canvas
• Reinforced Military Canvas Pocket Bags with Pink Selvedge Hidden in Coin Pocket
• "Union Label “ Stitched on the Pocket Lining
• Button Fly with Military Canvas Piping & Crotch Rivet
• Goat Leather Patch
• Made in Japan
• Waist: 15.3"
• Front Rise: 10"
• Thigh: 11.5"
• Hem: 7.9"
• Inseam: 28" (chainstitched on Union Special)