- Shoe Size - US
- Universal Size
Features, as described by Church’s:
• One piece whole cut lace-up oxford
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Blind eyelets
• Last 165
• Internal lining for comfort and longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear in channel construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
It’s somewhat difficult to tell from the photos, so I wanted to note that the shoes are not patent leather, but rather have a natural finish. They appear to have been worn perhaps two or three times, with no stains, scuffs or other visible wear — a truly stunning pair of high-end English shoes. The shoes come in their original box, with Church’s shoe trees (normally $120) and branded shoe horn.
Size is 9.5D U.S. Total length is 12.25". Heel is about 1". Width at widest part of sole is 4.25"