Chrysalis Chatsworth Field Coat - Whipcord (KPT)
New With Tags, never worn outside.
Medium - 42-44
A heavy duty wool Whipcord will keep you safe from the elements and looking great. Expertly hand tailored by Chrisalis in England.
- Olive with a touch of brown heavyweight wool whipcord.
- Traditional English Field Coat styling.
- Thick insulated quilted lining, extends down the sleeves, sleeves have elasticized cuff on inside to repel the elements
- Lower interior breatheable drop liner for additional warmth and protection.
- Loden cloth lined funnel collar and loden cuff piping.
- Inner elasticized knit cuffs.
- Heavy duty brass double zip front. Leather buttons.
- Bellow pockets with flaps, and upper slash pockets. All lined in moleskin.
- Snap-straps in upper slash handwarmer pockets hold lower bellow pockets open for easy access to shells or other contents
The coat has an 'All Weather Wear Protection System' - a weatherproof breathable membrane between the tweed shell and the inside lining.
Waterproof - A solid membrane to keep you dry.
Windproof - 100% windproof barrier to keep you dry & warm.
Breatheable - Body moisture is transmitted through the membrane to keep you dry, warm, and comfortable.