Some terrific cloths for sale, I hate to oversell but some of these fabrics are really special and would make incredible garments. The two top fabrics are lighter in this pic then reality, this is the back side of the fabric, see below.
From bottom to top:
1. William Halstead navy serge super 100's wool, 10oz. This is a bit hard to photograph, its not a "normal" navy, its a really beautiful cloth, soft but sturdy, really luxurious hand. (SOLD) 2. Zegna wool/silk/cashmere brown herringbone tweed, 290 grams. The fabric is two sided, i think the lighter side would make better sportcoat but you can use either side. 3.75 yds, $175 (SOLD) 3. Porter and Harding Glorious Twelfth,pretty sure this is number 25508. 11oz, I have 5 yds, would sell for $300 or $70 a yard for less. (SOLD)
4. Zegna tobacco brown linen/wool/silk, 190 grams. This is perfect for a spring/summer suit. 4 3/4 yard piece for $200 or $70/yard for less. (SOLD)
5. Lovat Mills, grey PoW with light blue overcheck "Brisa". 13oz. I thought this was from the Bard book but was told it was a special order. Its a loose/open weave cloth like a fresco. It has terrific wrinkle resistance, would make a magnificent "travel" suit or a great three piece. My pictures do not do it justice, its really a great cloth. $60/yd
Pic of andy57 in suit of the above:
6. Another great cloth, brown High Twist 15/16 oz cloth. This is milled in England by Bower Roebuck, who mill for Scabal. This shade is a chocolate brown melange, again, would make an absolutely terrific suit in any configuration. $60 yard
8. And here we go again, another terrific cloth, Zegna light brown/ dark oatmeal flannel, 290 grams, 100% wool. This is soft/luxurious, feels like a cashmere blend. Really beautiful. $60/yd
9. I am a sportcoat guy so this is my favorite fabric in the lot. a 10/11oz Carlo Barbera wool/linen/silk/cashmere blend. Fabric has the appearance of raw silk, but feels like silk/cashmere. Its a gorgeous brown and would make an incredible sportcoat. (SOLD)$70/yd
Please heed the following rules - these will change as the system evolves, so please check back here frequently. Not following these rules may result in your listing(s) be deketed without warning. Multiple infractions may result in your buy and sell privileges being rescinded.
1. Please only list a single item, or multiple items of the EXACT same price, in any one listing, and preferably allow buyers to pay via Paypal. 2. You may not refer to , or link out, to a third party site. The sole exception is to a single Ebay auction isting for for the same item, since we do not have auction capabilities 3. You are only allowed to "bump" your item once a week (every 7 days). To do this, please use the "Update Listing and Bump to Top" button that is at the top of your Buy and Sell listing, above this box . The only exception right now is a price drop of at least 5%. This may change in the future as our functionality improves. Not a rule, but having a frontpage "resource image" is highly recommended.
Please note that this forum is for private members only, and not for retailers, brands, or other commercial entities. If you are, and wish to sell on Styleforum, kindly email [email protected] for our marketing and advertising options.
Finally, note that Styleforum does not charge any fee for use of this service, nor do we store sensitive information on this system.. Therefore, we cannot be involved in disputes concerning private transactions between members. Please do report any case of suspected fraud to styleforum.net at gmail.com. Any feedback or suggestions should be posted here
Our second of sixteen members to receive a special gift to celebrate Styleforum's Sweet Sixteen is Michigan Planner! We're going to work with you to get a custom Vanda Tie around your neck!
Fok and the Styleforum Team
Carlo Barbera, Lovat Mills, Zegna, Porter and Harding, William Halstead cloth for sale