Comparable to Cucinelli, Isaia, Borrelli, Zegna, or Brioni outerwear, I bought this on final sale but I think it will be too warm of a piece for me to get much use out of it here in Florida, my loss is your gain.
- 31.75 inches / 80.6cm length from bottom of collar
- 22.5 inches / 57.1cm chest width, from armpit to armpit
- 21 inches / 53.3cm waist width, at the narrowest point in the torso
- 27 inches / 68.5cm sleeve length, from the shoulder seam to the bottom edge of the cuff
- 18.75 inches / 47.6 shoulder width, from shoulder seam to seam across the back
- Lightly quilted outer Vitale Barberis Canonico 100% wool shell in a perfect light gray with warm, earthy overtones.
- 3 button front with a nice lapel roll making it more like a 3-roll-2.
- 2 slanted, hacking pockets on the outside
- 2 inside chest pockets
- 2 rear vents with storm buttons
- Fully removeable zip out vest liner
- Dark brown buttons with ivory streaks (extras included)
- Locker loop inside collar
- Leather detail under collar
- Includes Boggi hangar and garment bag
- The 3 professional shots are from Boggi's site and show the color best.