1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by NAMOR, Oct 6, 2012.

1. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

You better pray baby.

2. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

3. mikey34

mikey34 Well-Known Member

The Yahoo system was all kinds of fucked up last night. I was there on midnight at reset and tried to get Harkless and wouldn't let me because he was on the waivers even though it was very clear he was suppose to clear today (the 25th). So instead I pick up Stuckey and an hour later, A&D picks up Harkless. Such BS but I'm just glad and surprised I made it to the 2nd round and likely be destroyed by the #1 seed. Damn you Mikey![/quote]

lol! Gl RFX :fistbump:

4. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

I hate you Mikey. I had 5 players play to your 4 (1 was hurt so only 3 played) and you're still beating me, even in points. :fu:

5. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Fucking can't shake you. Stop getting steals asshole.

6. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

lol. i think you care too much about this.

7. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

^ matchup of the year!!!!!!!

8. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Dispatched his ass. Highest 1 week scoring total of any team all year, mothafuckers.

Locked in it with CB for the suckoffs championship. Forgot to set my team last night and left Wall on the bench and goes and gets a triple double.

9. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

What happens for the last 2 weeks? I still see the ability to set a lineup. Seems the started the playoffs early by 2 wks.

10. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Wow, Asik and Mikey locked in it, 4 - 4. Last day of the playoffs, and it comes down to steals and 3 pointers.

11. mikey34

Whew, that was a close one Asik could've gone either way buddy.

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

Big Congrats to Mikey34 for winning the top spot in this years league. You guys both made this an interesting week. Please PM me with your Paypal info and I'll get that prize money over to you 2 within 24 hours.

I also want to thank everyone here for playing through the entire season and making it equally competitive throughout. I'm in a couple other leagues with a $150 buy-in and SF league has proved to be the more competitive one, yet again. Kudos to you all

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  13. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Nice job Mikey, congrats, though, ehem, I would have pipped you 5-4 HTH :nodding:

My last day victory over CB in the suck-offs was dramatic, but I don't want to distract any attention away from Mikey's win, even though, like I said, I would have pipped him 5-4. :smarmy:

________

Seriously, what do we do now? I see I still have a line up I can change, do we play it our for the stats or something? I made 2 adds just in case.

14. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

Our season is over but the season officially ends after this week. Which is fucking rehtarded if you happen to be in the finals and half your roster is sitting/resting.

I think once the nba playoffs all the leagues become un accessible

15. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Mikey two years in a row!

Ugh, injuries (and rests) just killed me the past 2 weeks. Lawson & Batum being hurt, JSmoove being rested out of the blue. Then I followed all of Rotoworlds suggestion and just completely back firing.

Grats to the top 3, got to come back strong next year.

16. mikey34

My last day victory over CB in the suck-offs was dramatic, but I don't want to distract any attention away from Mikey's win, even though, like I said, I would have pipped him 5-4. :smarmy:

________

Seriously, what do we do now? I see I still have a line up I can change, do we play it our for the stats or something? I made 2 adds just in case.[/quote]

Ha! Glad I wasn't playing you in the finals haha. Season's over, so no need to do any lineup changes or anything for stats.

Looking forward to playing with you all next season, hopefully I can make it back-to-back-to-back like MJ haha :D

17. mikey34

Thanks guys! I play in a ton of leagues and SF is one of the funnest and most competitive leagues i play in if not the most. And tough luck RFX, gotta get lucky at the end with no injuries. If you had Lawson and Batum healthy it definitely could've been a different outcome.

18. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

Asik and destroy, PM me with your Paypal info. Your money is stilll in my bank account

19. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

Everyone has been paid. For next year, I'm thinking of increasing the payouts to the winners. This year was really competitive (team Lebron and Durant got top 2 places (coincidence?????) but Mikey and marvel are pretty damn good owners to begin with.

What do you guys think of $50 buyin for me t year. I'm in another league that pays the 3rd place team winner almost as much as 2nd place. It's a pretty good idea considering the 3rd place team still has to beat another team to secure a payout. This other league also pays out for fourth place but I don't care for that.

Proposed for next year with $50 buy in, 12 team:

1st: $350
    2nd: $200
    3rd: $100

Or

1st: $300
    2nd: $200
    3rd: $100
    4th: $50

20. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

This year it was $25 buy in, 12 teams: