1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Zegna shirts

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bryan9416, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan9416

Bryan9416 Member

Just found some Zegna dress shirts on deal.com, does anyone have any experience with the listed shirts?  If so are they a good value at the $50.  Just looking to get a decent white and a light blue shirt (slim fitting if possible since I am quite thin), so any other brand suggestions would be welcome.  These will not be worn with a suit and only occasionally with a tie, hoping to find some suggestions under $100 if possible.

Meant to post in the clothing forum, but I have the mental capabilities of a cricket.

2. mano

mano Well-Known Member

Zegna, like many other clothing makers, has different price points and accordingly, different quality garments. I recently bought one of their Napoli Couture XXX (sp?) French cuffed numbers for less than $35 and it was marked originally as a $450 shirt. Some makers like Kiton, Borrelli, et.al. make only high-end stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.