1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Zara

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Steve B., Jun 25, 2007.

1. AHugeTarsier

AHugeTarsier New Member

So does anyone know how their jeans/ pants fit? it has waist and inseam measurements on the site, but nothing else...

2. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Well-Known Member

Pants and jeans = pretty much always slim, Euro style. Have bought a couple of pants there and that's the conclusion. They also usually have a low rise.

Only things worth buying at Zara IMO are the occasional blazer and jacket - I've got a tuxedo blazer which has held up surprisingly well over multiple years, and a peacoat which I just bought, both on sale for < USD100. Fits well, decent stitching and quality, and look at the price point - not going to find anything with that combo at that price. But that's about it - I have a couple of Zara shirts/pants and found them to be total trash after a few washes, and their lambswool starts scratching very quickly.

In general I find (as with a lot of brands) that Zara's quality seems to have gone down over the past few years. Bit of a shame because a lot of their stuff fit really nicely, but the quality is getting so bad on most things that I can't overlook the quality deficiency anymore.

Have moved onto Massimo Dutti now that my income has increased...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013