1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Yuketen Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, Jul 4, 2008.

1. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

Wonder what retail will be on the pack--orange would not be my first choice.

2. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Well-Known Member

Anyone else get blue laces on their boat shoes from yoox? They look and fit great but was kind of surprised when I got them.

3. avery

avery Well-Known Member

just bought some brown boots, thought i'd share some shitty blackberry pictures. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] got them for 40% off from a store in toronto, paid $260 CAD after tax which I think is a pretty solid deal. overall i'm very happy with them, the leather is very sturdy but soft, and the leather under the laces is a different type which is just unreal soft. only problem with them is that on the right shoe there's a piece of leather around the heel area that's sewn on that sort of sticks out from being flush like the left one is, which is a bit uncomfortable for my right heel. the left shoe is very comfortable after only a couple hours of walking around, and i'm sure the right one will eventually conform to my foot a bit and stop hurting. that's sort of a necessary issue with buying something handmade though so I can deal.

4. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

5. Ry'on

Ry'on Well-Known Member

Our first ss10 shipment left the factory today, should receive it by next week! Very excited.

6. bakatora

bakatora Well-Known Member

Our first ss10 shipment left the factory today, should receive it by next week! Very excited.

[​IMG]

7. dixonmanor

dixonmanor Well-Known Member

Any chance you'll post yr buy, and that we can pre-order/hold?

8. saelan

saelan Well-Known Member

very curious to know what's in that shipment.

9. sipang

sipang Well-Known Member

Massive arrival at Colette (and they got the kilties !)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member

These tan suede boats will be mine! [​IMG]

11. bakatora

bakatora Well-Known Member

Damn. I need me some kilties. [​IMG]

Side note: Ordered a 10.5 D from yoox of the brown boat shoes they had up, and they were ridiculously tight. So for boat shoes, I guess they fit really true to size, as I am a 10.5E. Hopefully Inventory gets some big sizes for me to pick from [​IMG]

12. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Well-Known Member

Anyone else get blue laces on their boat shoes from yoox? They look and fit great but was kind of surprised when I got them.

Mine weren't true blue. More like white with a hint of blue.

13. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Well-Known Member

The boat shoes I got from yoox look exactly like the first ones in the photos sipang posted. A little snug but I'm hoping they'll stretch a bit.

14. kalanigee

kalanigee Well-Known Member

The brown ones? Mine came with white laces. Looks exactly like the post above from Colette.

15. culturalmulatto

culturalmulatto Well-Known Member

Looking for the 6" lace-up boots/bucks. Any color in sz.9-10 (not quite sure how they fit yet) Will pay good money! Here is a pic for reference: [​IMG]

16. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Well-Known Member

there discontinued and from last season./

good luck i already tried

17. cmsmith

cmsmith Well-Known Member

picked up a pair of white bucks, the shoes are awesome. Really thick leather soles, and the construction is great.

18. dragonxking

dragonxking Well-Known Member

cmsmith - man, you can't just say you picked up a pair of yuketens and not tell us where you got it from! i'll forgive you if you post pics, haha

19. cmsmith

cmsmith Well-Known Member

dumb luck, local store had got some samples in as they were toying with carrying the line. Opted not to carry them and sold the samples off at cost. $150 CAD for them. Last pair.

will post pics tomorrow

20. Pangolin

Pangolin Well-Known Member

cmsmith - man, you can't just say you picked up a pair of yuketens and not tell us where you got it from! i'll forgive you if you post pics, haha

There you go. $35:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-NAME-BR...#ht_3809wt_877