1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Your home scent

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Deany, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Deany

Deany New Member

Guys, does your home smell nice or stink? :D.... I was walking today and visited one new shop which had great non-provocative smell (smell that pinches your nose) and firgre it out to make my home a little bit more scented. I bought some kind of standing cedar/vanilla air freshner... we'll see the results... Do you use something special for homes or ... ?

2. MacJack

MacJack Active Member

my home smells with vanilla and coffee

3. HumbleDice1

HumbleDice1 New Member

I have been using some of the natural flower scented oils. Like them cause they are not too strong unlike other options..

4. ASpec818

ASpec818 Well-Known Member

Looking to purchasing some manly candles too to give my home a better scent.

5. javyn

javyn Well-Known Member

cat piss

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

6. MaquebaFurnishr

MaquebaFurnishr New Member

I've found some great smelling, inexpensive candles that helped me to avoid feminine smells in Target and Homegoods. Warm comfy sweater and Leather & Tobacco are some great ones I've gotten so far.

7. Flambeur

Flambeur Well-Known Member

this is a really weird spam thread