• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite fast food restaurant and meal?

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sonic's my go to fast food place. Double burger, mustard and pickles only, Dr Pepper, and some fries.

I need to try Whataburger's Angus Burger.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
maybe too much selection? last time I ordered a "Big Burger" amongst other ****, and after checking my bag it wasnt in there and asked the guy at the window it was missing and he's all "big burger? we don't have a big burger" and I'm like "uh yea you do, you rung me up for one" and he's all "i dont know what that is", so I show him the receipt where it shows the "big burger" and he's all "oh, that big burger"
plain.gif

I love the Jack's deep fried tacos. it's a disaster but tastes so good. and they have strawberry fanta. but they dont use Heinz ketchup so fries always taste like ****

No ****...I didn't realize they don't use Heinz. Odd. Down here, the only way you can get Heinz is through fastfood franchises that buy everything US. Everyone else uses this Hellman's (Best Foods) **** that tastes SWEET. Just gross.

Jack's ciabatta's are so good/relatively inexpensive that making lunch yourself is just a waste of time. I tend to avoid hamburgers at these places in general since their chicken is usually done better.

Originally Posted by DocHoliday
All this talk of chicken and biscuits made me think of KFC's late(?), great Chicken Littles. RIP, Chicken Little. I used to eat you by the bagful.

Most places don't carry them. HOWEVER, the KFC over by USC in LA STILL SERVES THEM. I couldn't believe it the first time I walked in there and saw a combo for them. $.79 each if I'm not mistaken and they tasted just like I remembered them from childhood. My old roommate and I would grab a good dozen or so at a time.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dryice
i don't know if any of you have seen the youtube video about the ghetto bigmac, but that's what i usually get. Double cheese burger w/ large sliced onions, big mac sauce, seed bun, and stuff small fries inside. $2 alternatively, i'll pick up a super carnitas, chili verde, or al pastor with salsa, jalapenos, rice, cheese at anna's taqueria. Though i have been going there with less frequency as they have increased their prices again :/ used to be 3.95 for a fatass burrito
HAHAHAHAH. Anna's...jesus, you a BC kid? For the love of GOD tell me you've had mexican outside of Boston. When I'd visit my buddy (born & raised in So Cal) out there, I kept hearing all the kids talk about going to Anna's since they were jonsing for a burrito. He refused to take me there himself out of respect for food we grew up on back home so I snuck out with his friends and went. Should have taken his advice. He called it the "skinny, pale white dude's version of Mexican cuisine." And how.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KFC 10 piece bucket, thighs and legs, Colonel's original.

Oh yea
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Wash it all down with a large Diet Pepsi, and one refill.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoopee
God I want some Mos Burger.

mosburgercs0.jpg

Here you go...

smile.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Next time I'm in town we are getting that,

Does Ben's Chili Bowl count as fast food?

Otherwise, In n Out, Double Double animal style with fries, or Chick Fil A.

Man, now I want In n Out. But I'm 5000 miles away. Damn you guys! Someone should ask the great pollock what his favorite fast food meal is (Taillevent, pressed duck).

thats very funny because here in costa mesa, there is an in n out on one corner and right across the street is a chick filet!
crackup[1].gif

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wendy's:

Two crispy chicken sandwiches, sour cream & chive baked potato, caesar salad, and frostee.

Taco Bell (when I'm really hungry):

Three hardshell tacos, spicy chicken burrito, chicken quesadilla.

Popeyes:

Either 2-piece spicy recipe chicken, or spicy chicken tenders, biscuits, plus a large container of their jambalaya (which is surprisingly really good).

Quizno's:

Their prime rib sandwich is pretty F'in tasty. Can't be anywhere near healthy, though. Miles better than the crap Subway serves.

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
Double burger, mustard and pickles only, Dr Pepper, and some fries.
I need to try Whataburger's Angus Burger.

Yumm! I love burgers w/ mustard and pickles only (HAS to be yellow mustard, no brown mustard!) Dr. Pepper is awesome too. I like burgers a few other ways, but this is an interesting and simple take on burgers.

I like Whataburger, but have only seen them down south, so I go when I visit my parents.

My fave fast food is probably Chick-fil-a's chicken (duh) sandwich and waffle fries- plus SWEET tea if I'm in the south.

Second is probably Long John Silver's fish and chicken platter with the hush puppies (although their fries are horrid so I don't touch them).

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
Second is probably Long John Silver's fish and chicken platter with the hush puppies (although their fries are horrid so I don't touch them).

LJS hush puppies have to be the most foul concoction in all fastfood-dom!!! it's like a breaded lard sponge that has soaked up a gallon of oil, and then deep fried. but i agree they have the worst fries anywhere

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Baja Fresh, Tommy's, and In'N'Out are call good LA calls.
Just to add something new, there's a small (I think they're small, anyway) chain of Greek fast food places called Dapne's (one in Westwood and one in Culver City) that I know about that's excellent, too.

Mr. Checks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Breakfast is being overlooked:

BK sausage/egg/cheese biscuit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads