• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You are drunk, you get home. What's your go-to movie?

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel this warrants its own thread.

I am the penultimate post-bar drunk movie guy. Tonight I am watching Terminator on bluray. So good. Other movies I typically put in when hammered (don't judge, I am drunk now!):

Aliens
Terminator
Beerfest
Super Troopers
Rambo
Predator
Megadeth: behind the music (so good!!!!!:embar:)

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ehhh... we usually liberally use the skip forward feature, I fall asleep off and on, so i usually catch all the good scenes. I only erratically sleep when drunk anyways.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I make a pot of rice and go to sleep.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I buy a sandwich before i get in, turn on the tv until i finish eating and go to sleep....
watch a movie??? u nutz!

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
how can you be drunk and yet have the energy to pop a movie? you young 'uns are doing it all wrong.... you drink till you can't open your eyes and the only reason your awake is because you're gonna make dirty dirty sex to that woman lying on your bed.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

how can you be drunk and yet have the energy to pop a movie? you young 'uns are doing it all wrong.... you drink till you can't open your eyes and the only reason your awake is because you're gonna make dirty dirty sex to that woman lying on your bed.

nuff said!!

flyguy7

Reaction score
If I'm not terribly drunk I usually play nba2k. If heading toward wasted I pour myself a whiskey sour and watch some real dumb action **** on netflix, usually something with jet li. My taste in movies goes out the window when I'm drinking.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

After the dirty dirty you get up, pour about 10 oz of whisky into a huge tumbler, add a couple cans of Lime Diet Coke, and pop in a movie. That movie will be one of three.

1) Wall Street (the original)
2) The Highlander (the original)
3) The Godfather (the original)

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mmm that was my first exposure to denise richards. Also I liked the tittays in the shower because I was a kid and any **** in a movie are gold when you're young.

edit: wow I read that as starship troopers not super troopers. :D Yea time for bed...

Last edited:

marblehouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My long time go-to was kraftwerk: minimum-maximum.

Recently though, it's been Saxondale. That show is :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads