1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Yoropiko Jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by why, Nov 7, 2007.

1. why

why Well-Known Member

2. dcg

dcg Well-Known Member

Shit, they'd have to pay *ME* $995 to wear those.....

3. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Well-Known Member

Because they know there are lots of stupid, tasteless, rich people running around out there.

4. DNW

DNW Well-Known Member

And here I thought the late Evisus and Red Monkeys at the top of the douche list. Then I see this thing...

5. cldpsu

cldpsu Well-Known Member

6. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

Just wait until a rapper gets their hands on them and makes a track.

7. Souper

Souper Well-Known Member

I think ludacris has been seen performing with them.

8. theshonen8899

theshonen8899 Well-Known Member

I actually think those cherry blossoms could look nice...

...on a girl.

9. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Well-Known Member

What's up with the two monkeys standing ready to deliver a crotch-pummeling? Are they protecting from something coming out of there, or guarding against anyone getting in? [​IMG]

10. entropy kid

entropy kid Well-Known Member

Well now, at least they are available up to size 44. Can't say that for jeans that are loved by this forum

[​IMG]

11. Synrax

Synrax Well-Known Member

It's a monkey beating a monkey beating a monkey.

12. why

why Well-Known Member

Togged does have some badass wallets, though.

The Bangers and Mash wallets and belts are awesome. I wish they did more graphic prints than what's available.

Paul Smith wallets are still the best, though.

13. chai

chai Member

I actually think those cherry blossoms could look nice...

...on a girl.

i like the concept of that design.. naughty..[​IMG]

14. Dunnymonster

Dunnymonster Member

Yoropiko's rock, when you get your hands on a real pair and examine the quality, not to mention the real gold buttons you will realise why they cost so much. After all how many oher jean brands do you know that use selvedge denim not only down the legs, but also on the coin pocket and inside the waistband!. Now thats what I call attention to detail. They may not be everybodies cup of tea style wise but you cannot deny why Martin Yatming ( the same Martin ( Ksohoh ) who brought you RMC Red Monkey jeans) is confirmed a denim guru.

15. ratboycom

ratboycom Well-Known Member

dude, dunny, you are like the worst troll ever.

16. Stylin-1

Yoropiko's rock, when you get your hands on a real pair and examine the quality, not to mention the real gold buttons you will realise why they cost so much. After all how many oher jean brands do you know that use selvedge denim not only down the legs, but also on the coin pocket and inside the waistband!. Now thats what I call attention to detail. They may not be everybodies cup of tea style wise but you cannot deny why Martin Yatming ( the same Martin ( Ksohoh ) who brought you RMC Red Monkey jeans) is confirmed a denim guru.
    Umm.....KMW comes to mind.

17. Dunnymonster

Dunnymonster Member

dude, dunny, you are like the worst troll ever.

[​IMG] I like it, i knew that would raise a comment from someone, ha, ha. I love this forum its like being in the debating society. Troll or no troll, i like RMC and Yoropiko and so do many other people, of course ive yet to find anybody who agrees with me on this forum, but hey thats what makes this all such fun![​IMG]

18. Dunnymonster

Dunnymonster Member

Umm.....KMW comes to mind.

Ah yes Kicking Mule Workshop, that has the selvedge denim on the coin pocket too, does it also have selvedge used in the waistband, ive only seen pics not the real thing unfortunatly as hard to get in U K stores?

19. Stylin-1

Ah yes Kicking Mule Workshop, that has the selvedge denim on the coin pocket too, does it also have selvedge used in the waistband, ive only seen pics not the real thing unfortunatly as hard to get in U K stores?

Not in the waistband, but on the fly. Kind of overkill imo, but they are very well detailed jeans.

20. the etruscan

the etruscan Well-Known Member

You mean like some of the Samurai jeans? Or . . . shit, this isn't worth it, nevermind. [​IMG]