• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ye olde babes thread

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, looking round, I've noticed two things: 1., this forum lacks that intraweb classic, the pictures of attractive women thread, and 2., I have a little collection with an average filesize of 5000 kb, some of which just begs to be shared.

Also, given the more eclectic tastes of SFers relative to your average message boarder, I imagine the posts in this thread will be a good deal more interesting, or at least better quality, than one normally sees.

In order to avoid this degrading into a Appreciation fest terminating in several bans, let's please keep it nudity free.

While thumbs might be more convenient, I find them rather clinical, so for aesthetic reasons I'll post direct unless this proves unworkable.

Well, it seems to me appropriate to start this puppy off with an incarnation of Helen, though probably one somewhat shy of the legend:
dianekrugertroy46sk.jpg

I just love the warmth of this image (I think it's a cap from some movie.) Ms. Sobieski is an underrated force of hotness:
leeleesobieski189mi.jpg

This one right here needs no introduction:
monicabellucci023ew.jpg

I'll toss some more up in a bit. Please post your own favorites!

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
For a moment I was confused as to why you thought these babes were old... then I re-read the title
laugh.gif

Earthmover

Reaction score
keirafeathers4dn.jpg

jenniferconnelly5nf.jpg

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the second one EM.

Here's a bit more Keira for ya:
keira143gk.jpg

keiraknightley0132ra.jpg

resizeofkeiraknightley31050042.jpg

keria030we.jpg

keiraknightley011gv.jpg

keiraknightley225kq.jpg

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus dude. Not that I don't appreciate high resolution (and these beautiful young women), but when I can't fit an image on my screen at 1920x1200, it's a bit too big to enjoy. And most people with normal monitors are going "Nice nostril."

I wonder if I can find a vBulletin hack to autoresize images to browser size....

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Jesus dude. Not that I don't appreciate high resolution (and these beautiful young women), but when I can't fit an image on my screen at 1920x1200, it's a bit too big to enjoy. And most people with normal monitors are going "Nice nostril."

I wonder if I can find a vBulletin hack to autoresize images to browser size....

I've been trying to resize them when I catch a ridiculously huge one, but I missed that one in the blue dress. The tricky bit is that I have to resize them by hand in Photoshop, since the Imageshack autosize thing would **** with the aspect and give us distorted women. Which is no good.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Try here if you don't have another program you can use. BTW, M@t showed me a cool trick where you use the "Send To..." to send them to an email, and Outlook Express can auto resize them for you, but I don't remember exactly how it's done.

Edit: link would help.

Edit again: I suggest an old or basic version of ACDSee for easy batch image manipulation.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Try here if you don't have another program you can use. BTW, M@t showed me a cool trick where you use the "Send To..." to send them to an email, and Outlook Express can auto resize them for you, but I don't remember exactly how it's done.

Edit: link would help.

Edit again: I suggest an old or basic version of ACDSee for easy batch image manipulation.

That is good to know about, but not much faster than Photoshop, I'm afraid. What would be incredibly useful would be some way to normalize the resolution of all the images in my folder as a batch, and then save these files to a subfolder.

Anyone know of such a product?

ED: Ah, read your ed. I'll check it out.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, ACDS seems to be working quite well. In a few moments I should have a copy of my entire collection resized to 1200*1000 or less as aspect ratios require.

Thanks for the tip j.

Earthmover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
Love the second one EM.

It is definitely one of my favorites, for sure. I really don't collect pictures, but that one just jumped out at me. Definitely the best picture of Jennifer Connolly I've seen.

I like the one where Keira's biting her lip. I find that hot.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
Well, ACDS seems to be working quite well. In a few moments I should have a copy of my entire collection resized to 1200*1000 or less as aspect ratios require.

Thanks for the tip j.

No problemo. Post 'em if you got em...

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earthmover

I like the one where Keira's biting her lip. I find that hot.

Proves that small breasts can be just as attractive as heftier ones.

Anne Hathaway. Gotta love a girl whose parents named her for Shakespeare's wife.

resizeofannehathaway1187py.jpg

resizeofannehathaway3mv.jpg

resizeofannehathaway039eo.jpg

And one more Keira just 'cause:

resizeofkeiraknightley144xi.jpg

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
0029zt.jpg

00059ps.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads