1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

www.virtualclotheshorse.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Well-Known Member

Just added maybe 62, or 63 new Borrelli shirts online

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

Whens the next B&S semi damage sale?? [​IMG]

3. discostu004

I will probably fire sale the remaining pieces from that "damage" (i.e. small damages/monograms) here in a few days. I just realized there is a stack here that hasn't ever sold.

4. discostu004

just put up some personal things I'm selling some blazers and suits (44L) and 5 pair of shoes (sz 12) 2 mantellassi, one lattanzi, one EG and one RL (might be EG, i don't know for sure) in buying and selling forum

5. aj_del

aj_del Well-Known Member

Anyone bought a Borrelli or Finamore shirt from VCH ? Any idea what fit they are ?

6. Guero

Guero Well-Known Member

Anyone bought a Borrelli or Finamore shirt from VCH ? Any idea what fit they are ?

I've got a couple of the Borrellis on the way. I'll follow up when I receive them.

-G

7. discostu004

Guys, I just got in 15 new pair of DiBianco shoes, will list here for you to pre-buy at 12% off of the list price. Shipping is $12, $28 to Canada and $48 to Europe and everywhere else. Email me to pre-buy, they are going live tomorrow: lance@virtualclotheshorse.com
    Size 7 choc suede double monk $459 less discount
    [​IMG]
    Black norvegese double monk size 9 $499 less discount-SOLD
    [​IMG]
    cordovan brown norvegese double monk $499 size 9-THESE HAVE SOLD
    [​IMG]
    Deep plum (dibianco calls this viola, but it's not PURPLE, it's very subtle) goodyear size 9.5 $499
    [​IMG]
    medium brown captoe size 9.5 $429-SOLD
    [​IMG]
    black wingtip 10..5 $439-THESE HAVE SOLD
    [​IMG]
    black norvegese monksize 13 $499
    [​IMG]
    camel suede chukka size 10.5 $409
    [​IMG]
    antiqued anthracite grey goodyear double monk size 9 $499
    [​IMG]
    mahogany reverse stitch norvegese size 9.5 $499-THESE HAVE SOLD
    [​IMG]
    chocolate suede chukka (brand is Settantatre which is the same as DiBianco, they just changed the name b/c too many people couldn't pronounce it) size 9 $409
    [​IMG]
    antiqued medium brown pebblegrain monk size 9.5 $499 norvegese-THESE HAVE SOLD
    [​IMG]
    burnished brown goodyear size 9 reverse stitch $499-SOLD
    [​IMG]
    antiqued anthracite grey monk size 9 and 10.5 $439
    [​IMG]
    The old rep at Mantellassi now owns and operates DiBianco, so they are very similar indeed. I bought that pair of boots and think they are almost identical to Mantellassi I own, but that's just my opinion

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  8. Guero

Guero Well-Known Member

Lance,

Does that mean the Di Bianco's share the same lineage as Sutors?

AJ -- the Borrellis are the trim European fit, not the blousy American fit. Love 'em. Thanks, Lance! :slayer:

9. discostu004

DAMAGES TO SELL:
    As you guys know occasionally I get things that have smudges, pen marks etc and sell them off in a thread. usually sells out fairly quickly. I've got a few things here to throw out, first one to email me: lance@virtualclotheshorse.com to purchase gets them!

Massimo Bizzocchi size 16.5 dress shirt. I have 2 of these. it's not damaged, i just miscounted or something, i've got two perfect ones $55 each
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Borrelli size 17 solid white (retailed $510) with smudges around the neck, tags still attached $59-SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finamore size 17 solid blue with smudges on the collar $59
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finamore size 16.5 contrast collar. This came in a small box with a few that were just really wrinkled and beaten up. No major damage present, just hard creases etc $59-SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finamore size 16.5 pink same situation as the above one, just packaged poorly and wrinkled $59-THIS HAS SOLD
    [​IMG]

Finamore size 17 hite with pink micro stripe with smudges on the collar $59
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finamore size 16 dark pink stripe with small marks on the collar. Not sure what it is $59-SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Borrelli size 15.5 micro check shirt with a discoloration along the belly area. pretty subtle but it's there. $45-THIS HAS SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

avon celli 15.2 micron wool knit size L with small hole up near left collar. could be re-woven i'm sure $40
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Borrelli denim jeans with a tear/rip right near the crotch/bottom of zipper. size 33 with 33 inseam. If these were 35 I'd keep them and wear them as beater jeans easy $50-THESE ARE SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kiton size 19 (euro 47) white with plum pinstripe dress shirt with slight smudges on the collar. these should come out easily. Retail $775 for $150
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kiton 7-fold white/pink stripe with two very slight pulls. I actually sold this and didn't realize they were present, so it got returned. $40
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shipping charges apply

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  10. discostu004

Hey guys, I thought in the same vein as Groupon, I am going to throw a few things I have on here every day, some items might only be singles and some might have multiple sizes or multiple quantities, all at a fairly big discount to move some stuff out while keeping the clothing "all in the family" so to speak. Hopefully this is worthwhile, if not I might discontinue, but let's see how it goes!

Today is Sept 15 and today's item is:
    Drumohr cashmere sweater Dark red/navy/pine plaid V-neck with solid navy back (available in size S, M, L and XL with multiples of S, M and L), list on my site at $165, available for $99 plus shipping (personal payment preferred unless paypal puts a stop to it). I've always thought this was a pretty cool look, plaid on front, solid back
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    email me at lance@virtualclotheshorse.com

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  11. Neo1824

Neo1824 Well-Known Member

awesome idea! :slayer:

12. discostu004

Today's item is: Borrelli antiqued chocolate monkstrap. List price on my site is $365, now they are $270 plus ship. Size 9 is all that is left
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

email: lance@virtualclotheshorse.com

13. discostu004

Today's item is Barba red/steel blue/white check linen 7-fold tie, listed online at a recent price drop to $55, yours for $40 (7 available)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  14. Kauai

Kauai Well-Known Member

Love the item of the day idea

15. discostu004

Today's item is Trussini navy double breasted Super 100s suit. Available sizes 40R and 42R, great classic suit. Retail was $1,595. List price on my site is $399, yours for $249. Measurements for 40 and 42 are:
    chest: 42 and 44
    Length from top: 32 and 32.25
    Shoulders: 18.25 and 18.75
    Sleeve: 25 and 25.25
    Waist of pant: 34 and 36
    full lining, side vents
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Superfluous

Superfluous Well-Known Member

How dark of a navy is it?

17. bullswin

bullswin Well-Known Member

+1

18. othertravel

othertravel Well-Known Member

Brilliant idea Discostu! And they're in good sizes too (not just really small or really large sizes).

19. discostu004

It's a good navy. not super dark like midnight. A few shades off of midnight, if that helps

20. discostu004

Today's item is a Massimo Bizzocchi black/silver bow-tie (6 available). Retail $150, my site is $55, yours at $35
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]