1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

www.virtualclotheshorse.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Lance has been an integral part of the Styleforum community for several years, and he has always provided great goods and service from Lubbock, TX. His site, www.virtualclotheshorse.com, is stocked with popular Sutor Mantellassi shoes, shirts from Ralph Lauren Purple Label (or RLPL, as you guys like to call it), to Barba, and an abundance of Kiton suits, all at very reasonable, ridiculously reasonable, prices. www.virtualclotheshorse.com If you check out his site, you might want to check out the sister site. Check out discostu004's signature. Click here to contact Lance by PM.

2. discostu004

discostu004 Well-Known Member

Hey guys just got in a new shipment that will post online Monday March 9 but you can check it out by searching this term on the site:
    pkts shipment

exactly like that. About 150 items including some great leathers and a few good suits and blazers. Forum guys at the 10% discount, just check out with the code:
    forum

3. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

Having purchased from Lance in the past, I must say it was a pleasure doing business with him.

And that avatar.....

4. bmulford

bmulford Well-Known Member

Being super-cheap, does the Forum code "stack" with the clearance "closeout" code?

There are so many borrelli luxury vintage jackets I'm wanting.

5. modsquad

modsquad Well-Known Member

I've had success buying from Lance as well. Now I'd like some success with his milkmaid avatars.

6. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Well-Known Member

Lance is my homeboy - count me as one of his satisfied customers.

7. A Canuker

A Canuker Well-Known Member

First Isaia suit I ever bought was from Lance. Pity as I was chubbier then but it is still one of the best deals I have ever had. Enrico Isaia which was the top top line, loads of hand work, lovely grey with nice chalk stripes.....all for around $700.

8. philosophe

philosophe Well-Known Member

Lance is a terrific seller. My closet is full of great deals from VCH.

9. Neo1824

Neo1824 Well-Known Member

Fantastic seller. Highly recommended!

10. rjmaiorano

rjmaiorano Well-Known Member

Lance was great to deal with. Communication throughout transaction. Very good service.

11. discostu004

Hey guys. Thru labor day everything in the clearance section is 35% off using the code
    clearout
    all lower case. Since this sale started about $180,000 retail has sold!

12. DCPHIL

DCPHIL Well-Known Member

Greetings. Do the Valenteni horizontal cords currently on clearance run true to size or are they a more generous fit. I can range from a 32 to a 30 waist depending upon cut. Txs

13. Journeyman

Journeyman Well-Known Member

DCPhil, I think that Lance prefers e-mails to posts on the forum or to PMs. If you want an urgent answer, try sending him an e-mail.

14. discostu004

Hey guys, sorry i don't check this thread often. I just got in about 100 solid white Borrelli barrel cuffs (i think i have maybe 100 french cuffs coming, but right now i just received a single 16.5), sizes 15.5 thru 18, will list at 179, SF'ers 10% off and free shipping. medium spread collar. will post pic tomorrow, but it's a basic white dress shirt by Borrelli! won't be on the website for awhile though

15. discostu004

Yoyoyoyo, I just got in 90 Finamore Napoli shirts in 16 different styles. LOTS of 15, 15.5 and 15.75, some 16, 16.5 and a few 17 and 17.5. Extremely nice. Were in the store at $585! Also have 250 7-folds coming from Barba and Kiton

16. GucciKid

GucciKid Well-Known Member

Got to say that Lance is the man, excellent communication and extremely fast shipping.

17. discostu004

Just posted 100 new 7-folds from Kiton and Barba. I have got to say, the few recent shipments of Barba 7-folds just blew me away. Substantial heft, vibrant colors, they have it all!

18. bmulford

bmulford Well-Known Member

Just posted 100 new 7-folds from Kiton and Barba. I have got to say, the few recent shipments of Barba 7-folds just blew me away. Substantial heft, vibrant colors, they have it all!
    Barba makes the best tie's in my opinion. I love attolini's but when I want something with body and conviction, barba is where I reach.

19. discostu004

i NEVER like to tell someone i like something over something (unless it's obvious, like Attolini over jack victor) but you are right. EVERY one of their ties has heft, is well made and has great vibrant colors, which is right up my alley. i've never had a single Barba come thru that i thought "uggh, this is awful"

20. Mannix

Mannix Well-Known Member

Bought a Finamore shirt from you and absolutely love it. I'll be back for more...