• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Do you have a MTO program? For instance, you give us a list of fabrics and styles, then we choose from the list. I think your suits are beautiful, but on the other hand, your collection lacks of style of fabric like birdeyes, sharkskin etc.

We'll definitely be adding new fabrics soon as we've indicated. Hopefully we can offer a MTO program eventually, but not in the near term.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hackett London:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Again, any of those Hackett in 36S?

A few 38S but no 36S... sorry... we'll come through for you with the Benjamins though I promise. Don't know why 36S is such a hard size to come by.

thisfits

Reaction score

Will be on the UK site - sorry for the confusion. Does anyone sell Hackett in the US?

Think we can get Hackett through Yoox, maybe direct from Hackett, too. Those look great -- what would shipping/duties look like if a US customer wanted to order them from the UK site? Can we even do that?

azumi

Reaction score
A few 38S but no 36S... sorry... we'll come through for you with the Benjamins though I promise. Don't know why 36S is such a hard size to come by.
Well, you're going to unleash the Benjamin Sport coat Napoli model in the end of March, aren't you? There will be some 36S? I hope so :)

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Well, you're going to unleash the Benjamin Sport coat Napoli model in the end of March, aren't you? There will be some 36S? I hope so :)

There will be some 36S when they hit the market, but not sure if it will be by the end of March. We'll see... I hope to have a better idea in the next two weeks.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Think we can get Hackett through Yoox, maybe direct from Hackett, too. Those look great -- what would shipping/duties look like if a US customer wanted to order them from the UK site? Can we even do that?

Ah yes, I suppose Yoox does have a few Hackett pieces. Checked out the UK Hackett site and it says they only ship within the UK at this time... I was wondering if any actual b&m retailers in the US carry Hackett.

Anyway yes, just like the US site, pretty much anyone from anywhere can order. However, note that orders outside the EU will be subject to your country's duty which can get hefty. Wish there was a legal way around this to help minimize it, but sadly we haven't found a way. Anyone have any insights?

BTW prices on the UK site show VAT included (20%). At checkout when you enter shipping address, and if outside the EU, the prices will deduct the 20% and be reflected accordingly before confirming your order.

reyame

Reaction score
I've been lurking the eHaberdasher thread on StyleForum for quite some time. I'm finally ready to make another staple suit purchase and I had some questions on the sizing of the Benjamin suits. I range from a 40L - 44L in various brands so it's kind of a toss up. Vanity sizing ruins everything.

Sizing of a MTM shirt:
Collar Around: 15.5"
Sleeve Length: 35.75"
Yoke Width: 18.5"
Chest Around: 45"
Midsection Around: 37"
Shirt Length: 33"

I'm 6' 2-3". What suit size, the 42L or 44L, in the Benjamin line would you recommend? Or should I order and try both? Is there a significant difference in fabric and construction between the classico/granoro models?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ben - How do we link up w/. your London site/store? :confused:

Da GOAT

Reaction score

Yes we have a few 11T (which I believe would be 12US - someone please correct me if I'm wrong). If possible may be a good idea to see if you can try on a pair of TF shoes locally to determine size before ordering, although you of course have 30 days to return.

14D US, 13Duk

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think I ordered this one in a 38L originally, but that being said I probably have to confirm my order since I submitted it like forever ago and they still haven't produced... if you're serious I will try to get a 38L in there for you!

BTW this fabric and so many others are RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING.

Not necessarily this fabric, but in general, sport coats in a 38L?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I've been lurking the eHaberdasher thread on StyleForum for quite some time. I'm finally ready to make another staple suit purchase and I had some questions on the sizing of the Benjamin suits. I range from a 40L - 44L in various brands so it's kind of a toss up. Vanity sizing ruins everything.

Sizing of a MTM shirt:
Collar Around: 15.5"
Sleeve Length: 35.75"
Yoke Width: 18.5"
Chest Around: 45"
Midsection Around: 37"
Shirt Length: 33"

I'm 6' 2-3". What suit size, the 42L or 44L, in the Benjamin line would you recommend? Or should I order and try both? Is there a significant difference in fabric and construction between the classico/granoro models?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your message and it's really hard to say for sure. One thing we can say is our clothing is definitely not "vanity sized". A significant minority have to size up in the Benjamin trousers especially, and sometimes also the case for suits and shirts. Not much of a difference between Granoro and Classico - the Classico is the model that just replaced the Granoro. Biggest difference is that we gave a little more room in the waist/seat/hips of the trousers. The shirt size and measurements don't seem to correlate with a 42L or 44L, so we are at a bit of a loss. You can always order both and just return whichever doesn't fit whether it be one or both. Hope that helps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads