1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

could you give a preview of what's in the Kiton batch, please? [​IMG]

2. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Well-Known Member

could you give a preview of what's in the Kiton batch, please? [​IMG]

wouldn't you like to know! [​IMG]

100 ties, lots of sport jackets, lots of outerwear (shearlings, coats, leather, etc.), lots of pants and jeans, only a handful of suits (maybe 20+). We're also getting in a Riviera Napoli shirts - really nice hand made shirts - haven't seen them anywhere else yet... also a few shirts from Barba and Buonamassa. We're working on another possible deal for more Kiton (suits, coats, shoes) - nothing definite on that deal though. Also possibly a lot of Brioni suits... any of you guys have $1,000,000 we can borrow? [​IMG]

3. mussel

mussel Well-Known Member

How's the quality of Sartoria Parma? Is it Raffaele Caruso's lower range? Which brands (Brioni, Isaia, Battistoni...etc.) it is comparable in quality?

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

How's the quality of Sartoria Parma? Is it Raffaele Caruso's lower range? Which brands (Brioni, Isaia, Battistoni...etc.) it is comparable in quality?

i thought both were one and the same , no?
    i would say put them slightly above rl black label (caruso)?

5. sartort

sartort Well-Known Member

It's their top range.

I believe it goes (top to bottom):

Raffaelle Caruso Sartoria Parma
    Caruso
    Fluo

RL Black Label would be most comparable to the Caruso line. RL Purple Label made by RC would be at or above the Satoria Parma level. Antirabbit contends the nicest RC is the stuff they make for Andriano&Sons. Anyways, Sartoria Parma is nice stuff. I'd love to hear what others think. Hope this helps.

6. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

wouldn't you like to know! [​IMG] 100 ties, lots of sport jackets, lots of outerwear (shearlings, coats, leather, etc.), lots of pants and jeans, only a handful of suits (maybe 20+). We're also getting in a Riviera Napoli shirts - really nice hand made shirts - haven't seen them anywhere else yet... also a few shirts from Barba and Buonamassa. We're working on another possible deal for more Kiton (suits, coats, shoes) - nothing definite on that deal though. Also possibly a lot of Brioni suits... any of you guys have $1,000,000 we can borrow? [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. eHaberdasher

All Valentino is an additional 20% off - type in code VAL20 right at checkout.

This includes suits from Valentino Roma as well as the Isaia made Valentino suits. Also included are overcoats and sweaters for a total savings of up to 85% off retail! Guys - these Valentino Roma suits are at Saks and Bloomingdales for $1,400 and up, and for you bargain hunters they're at Century 21 (discount store) for $599.99, and now we have them for around $270! Lots of bigger sizes left - most smaller sizes are sold out in the Roma suits...

8. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

Thanks Ben - I just picked up an overcoat - that is a great deal. Many thanks kind sir!

9. eHaberdasher

Thanks Ben - I just picked up an overcoat - that is a great deal. Many thanks kind sir!

Great - will ship today - you should receive Saturday - enjoy and Happy New Year!

10. mussel

mussel Well-Known Member

wouldn't you like to know! [​IMG]

100 ties, lots of sport jackets, lots of outerwear (shearlings, coats, leather, etc.), lots of pants and jeans, only a handful of suits (maybe 20+). We're also getting in a Riviera Napoli shirts - really nice hand made shirts - haven't seen them anywhere else yet... also a few shirts from Barba and Buonamassa. We're working on another possible deal for more Kiton (suits, coats, shoes) - nothing definite on that deal though. Also possibly a lot of Brioni suits... any of you guys have $1,000,000 we can borrow? [​IMG]

Any update on the Kiton shipment?

11. Dw3610wm

Dw3610wm Well-Known Member

"He's [Price] wearing a linen suit by Canali Milano, a cotton shirt by Ike Behar, a silk tie by Bill Blass and cap-toed leather lace-ups from Brooks Brothers. I'm wearing a lightweight linen suit with pleated trousers, a cotton shirt, a dotted silk tie, all by Valentino Couture, and perforated cap-toe leather shoes by Allen-Edmonds. [...] Van Patten is wearing a double-breasted wool and silk sport coat, button-fly wool and silk trousers with inverted pleats by Mario Valentino, a cotton shirt by Gitman Brothers, a polka-dot silk tie by Bill Blass and leather shoes from Brooks Brothers. McDermott is wearing a wovenlinen suit with pleated trousers, a button-down cotton and linen shirt by Basile, a silk tie by Joseph Abboud and ostrich loafers from Susan Bennis Warren Edwards."

12. eHaberdasher

Any update on the Kiton shipment?

They're separating the 5 pieces that have Vicuna from the rest of the shipment so that we can at least receive the bulk of the shipment while customs awaits the proper paperwork for the vicuna from the supplier in Italy - very frustrating that it's been held up for almost 4 weeks, but there's nothing we can do on our end to speed up the process. Hopefully will have the shipment less the Vicuna pieces next week, which means we hope to have some of it on our website towards the end of next week, but then we will be closed for inventory/vacation for a week from 1/9 - 1/17.

13. eHaberdasher

Along with Valentino (promotion code VAL20), Testoni shoes are now also an additional 20% off (promotion code TEST20)!

Please note our warehouse will be closed from 1/9 - 1/17 so any orders placed after 1/8 will not ship until 1/18!

14. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Well-Known Member

They're separating the 5 pieces that have Vicuna from the rest of the shipment so that we can at least receive the bulk of the shipment while customs awaits the proper paperwork for the vicuna from the supplier in Italy - very frustrating that it's been held up for almost 4 weeks, but there's nothing we can do on our end to speed up the process. Hopefully will have the shipment less the Vicuna pieces next week, which means we hope to have some of it on our website towards the end of next week, but then we will be closed for inventory/vacation for a week from 1/9 - 1/17.

So I assume the Kiton shipment won't be posted in the website until after 1/17?

15. eHaberdasher

So I assume the Kiton shipment won't be posted in the website until after 1/17?

Frankly it's a mess. Yes, if all goes well we will start to show Kiton the week of 1/18, but we still are waiting on customs since Kiton now must provide the correct documents/permits for exporting the Vicuna and they're dragging their feet. In a nutshell, there's a slight chance they have to send the shipment back to Italy, have the shipment repackaged and correctly documented, then send back to us. If that happens then we will see even further delays, unfortunately. But we should know more tomorrow hopefully!

16. RobSay24

RobSay24 Active Member

Any current free shipping codes? I want to get my hands on a Caruso suit.

17. withstyle

withstyle Well-Known Member

Any current free shipping codes? I want to get my hands on a Caruso suit.

yes you do - mine from ehaberdasher is [​IMG]

18. RobSay24

RobSay24 Active Member

For those who have purchased Caruso suits, do you find the button stance very high? How about the lapel widths, they seem wide.

19. withstyle

withstyle Well-Known Member

mine is a true 3-button and the gorge is high - but I wouldn't want it any different for a 3-button