1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Well-Known Member

any word on when the Benjamin "classico" suits will be stocked? Will they have the same suit measurements as the lucente or maestro?

Classico will be like the Maestro but buttoning lower. We're looking at later this Fall. Same price at $499.99!

2. eHaberdasher

hi eHaberdasher, are you sizings in US?
    I live in australia and here im a 40R or a zegna 52 euro

Sizing is in US but we also show the euro size as well.

3. eHaberdasher

By the way, gentlemen, you know you can type in any variety of keywords into the upper right hand corner search box - example:

Brioni 42R suit

or

Kiton sweater x-small blue cashmere

or

Belvest trousers 36

etc.

4. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Sorry - we're working on integrating the old product finder into the advanced search... give us a little time...

The layout/look of the site is better, but it's the functionality like search/product finder that's really important. Get that back up and running and you've got a winner.

Looking forward to it!

5. Neo1824

Neo1824 Well-Known Member

I like the layout of the site but also would like to see the earlier search function, that made it really easy to find things.

Also, you have a typo for Borrelli under the designer list (missing a 'r').

6. AlarmGuy79

AlarmGuy79 Active Member

We only have samples of a few of the fabrics available... PM your address and we can send.

PM sent. Thank you!

7. sehender1

sehender1 Active Member

Hi.
    I called you guys yesterday about a suit I think I'd like to buy from your site. was wondering about your stock..
    Maybe you can tell me more about it?

my email is shenderson600@freepress.com..
    would gladly exchange details that way!

8. CashmereLover

CashmereLover Well-Known Member

Hi Ben,

Just wondering if you know anything about new outerwear for autumn/winter? I'm considering something casual like this Cucinelli coat. I would probably buy that particular coat if you had it in 38R and some other color (like navy), but to be honest I think $1,199.99 (not to mention the full retail price!!!) is a bit too much for a casual polyester/nylon jacket - despite that it's made in Italy with the highest quality.

Thanks for any info!

9. eHaberdasher

Hi Ben,

Just wondering if you know anything about new outerwear for autumn/winter? I'm considering something casual like this Cucinelli coat. I would probably buy that particular coat if you had it in 38R and some other color (like navy), but to be honest I think $1,199.99 (not to mention the full retail price!!!) is a bit too much for a casual polyester/nylon jacket - despite that it's made in Italy with the highest quality.

Thanks for any info!

Sorry it's been a while! I don't think we're expecting any new outerwear any time soon, unfortunately... But you never know what pops up!

10. eHaberdasher

So it's been a while since we've updated you guys with what's new:

Just in: INCOTEX

Jeans, chinolino's, dress pants in solids and fancies from 100's - 180's. Sizes 28 - 42 - great stuff - fresh and very clean. These are the ones made for the US market...

For those of you looking for a great price/value pant: BENJAMIN

Charcoal gray, medium gray, navy and black. Sizes 30 - 38 for $89.99!

Other random stuff:

Zegna (shoes, sport jackets, sweaters)

Battisti Napoli ties & pocket squares

Louis Vuitton
    ties, polos & scarves

Battistoni ties

Benjamin ties

Also added more Kiton sweaters and knits, and still have more to put up!

11. eHaberdasher

NEW ARRIVALS: Saks Fifth Avenue pure cashmere coats - Made in Italy for only $459.99! THESE RUN FULL - you may want to order a size smaller. We have solid charcoal, navy and black in sizes 36S - 50R! We also got in more Battisti Napoli ties - these are simply awesome with some 7 folds as well as a unique design that buttons in the back (MOP, of course) and hidden is a little pocket to put in money, license, CC, illegal stuff, or a little package if you think you'll get lucky! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. CashmereLover

CashmereLover Well-Known Member

Awesome stuff Ben. Too bad my budget is on a diet currently. Might consider another Borrelli shirt from you though. [​IMG]

13. aj_del

aj_del Well-Known Member

There is no pic for this suit. Is it the same as this one in a different size ?

14. eHaberdasher

There is no pic for this suit. Is it the same as this one in a different size ?

I'll have them check at the warehouse tomorrow and get that fixed...

15. blahman

blahman Well-Known Member

Hi Ben can you tell me the width of the sleeves of the Lucente suits in size 36?
    And if possible can you please post the picture of you in the Lucente suit again?

Ta.

edit: I am interested in a Navy one, but I cannot tell how dark it really is from my computer screen. I am looking for a really dark almost black shade.

16. eHaberdasher

Hi Ben can you tell me the width of the sleeves of the Lucente suits in size 36?
    And if possible can you please post the picture of you in the Lucente suit again?

Ta.

edit: I am interested in a Navy one, but I cannot tell how dark it really is from my computer screen. I am looking for a really dark almost black shade.

The width measures 5.5" across in size 36R. The navy is pretty dark... but not quite midnight (the shade of navy that's almost black). It is definitely a dark navy though.

I'll try to dig up the pics of me in the suits, although I have lost about 8 lbs. since and now wear a 38R (euro 48R). I used to be a 39R and am wearing 40R's in the pics. I'm just over 5'10" and in the photos I'm about 168 lbs.

17. eHaberdasher

sorry the quality of the pics aren't great - but here are pics in the charcoal brown stripe 120's flannel (my favorite) in Maestro model:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. blahman

Aaaaah the solid navy 36s lucente is gone. When will new stock be in?

edit: thanks ben for the info and the pics!

19. eHaberdasher

Aaaaah the solid navy 36s lucente is gone. When will new stock be in?

edit: thanks ben for the info and the pics!

Sadly we are out of that color in that size. We do have the navy ps, solid charcoal and solid black in the Lucente 36S... it likely will not be for several months until we are able to get in more as they are on back-order - perhaps not until February (sorry!)

20. blahman

Hi Ben, I just ordered the the BE.100819 plum tie off you then thought uh-oh the colour maybe a lot different from whats on screen.

I really should have done this before ordering but please tell me the purple isn't a bright vibrant purple like in in this: [​IMG], but a darker more muted purple.