1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. hammer07

hammer07 Well-Known Member

You can currently use SFFRSHIP

Is there a shipping discount for those of us overseas?

2. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Well-Known Member

Is there a shipping discount for those of us overseas?

Just created a new 2% off for you SF members - may not seem like much, but we are now pretty much doing away with any additional discounts other than free shipping every so often! Code: SFTWO

3. eHaberdasher

4. CashmereLover

CashmereLover Well-Known Member

Wow... those Kiton sweaters look fantastic!! Too bad I've already purchased 9 quality sweaters (all Polo, Purple Label, Valentino) during the last 9 months.[​IMG] If you still have some nice Kiton sweater in September, I might buy one (considering the time it has taken to sell your Valentino sweaters, it might be possible?).

5. eHaberdasher

Wow... those Kiton sweaters look fantastic!! Too bad I've already purchased 9 quality sweaters (all Polo, Purple Label, Valentino) during the last 9 months.[​IMG] If you still have some nice Kiton sweater in September, I might buy one (considering the time it has taken to sell your Valentino sweaters, it might be possible?).

I'm sure we'll still have some, since it's not exactly sweater weather except for our friends down in Australia and New Zealand... but they're still moving - indeed these sweaters are fantastic!

6. s0rce

s0rce Well-Known Member

I was hoping I could get the waist measurements on the 36S and 38S Benjamin Lucent suits?

Thanks,
    Lyle

7. eHaberdasher

I was hoping I could get the waist measurements on the 36S and 38S Benjamin Lucent suits?

Thanks,
    Lyle

Hi Lyle,

The waist of the jacket for the 36S is 36" (18" across when laying flat), and for the 38S it is 38" (19" across when laying flat).

Hope that helps.

8. eHaberdasher

Now over 500 Borrelli shirts in stock! We have a great selection from size 15 - size 18. Borrelli pants are almost sold out now - people are definitely snatching these up as we've sold at least 50 pair in the past 2 months. We just got in (but not yet on the site - hopefully next week): 200 Kiton ties, 50 Stile Latino suits, and Boglioli suits, jackets and coats. Also already starting putting up some of the Truzzi sample line (size 16 only). We got in some great and unique shirts including hand spray painted limited editions, as well as garment dyed garment washed shirts that are instant old favorites, much like they're reknown K jackets that have an incredible ease to them. Stay tuned...

9. aj_del

aj_del Well-Known Member

Look forward to the Stile Latino and Boglioli stuff

10. elgreco

elgreco Well-Known Member

Please, please, PLEASE get some d/b sportcoats.

11. Guero

Guero Well-Known Member

Any chance you'll be getting Carusos or Bogliolis without finished sleeves? I've passed up a lot of suits on your site because of the expense and marginal effect of shortening sleeves at the sleevehead.

Thanks.

12. eHaberdasher

Please, please, PLEASE get some d/b sportcoats.

Really?!?

13. eHaberdasher

Any chance you'll be getting Carusos or Bogliolis without finished sleeves? I've passed up a lot of suits on your site because of the expense and marginal effect of shortening sleeves at the sleevehead.

Thanks.

We have some Caruso's with unfinished sleeves, and just got in some Stile Latino as well with unfinished sleeves. Unfortunately all the Boglioli does already have finished, and in most cases, functional sleeve buttons.

14. SpallaCamiccia

SpallaCamiccia Well-Known Member

We have some Caruso's with unfinished sleeves, and just got in some Stile Latino as well with unfinished sleeves. Unfortunately all the Boglioli does already have finished, and in most cases, functional sleeve buttons.

pm and several emails sent

Thanks

15. elgreco

elgreco Well-Known Member

Really?!?

I have been searching high and dry for a good double-breasted sportcoat and you've got good sources in a wide-range of pricing!

16. Hengo

Hengo Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the Stile Latino suits. Will there be any in summer fabrics? What is the price range?
    Cheers!

17. eHaberdasher

Looking forward to the Stile Latino suits. Will there be any in summer fabrics? What is the price range?
    Cheers!

Yes - we're very behind here - hopefully next week along with the Boglioli. We just recently added a lot more Kiton ties, and will be adding Kiton polos today/tomorrow.

18. eHaberdasher

Sorry - yes a few summer fabrics including linen. Price range is going to be $899.99 - $999.99.

19. Hengo

Hengo Well-Known Member

That sounds excellent! Thanks for the speedy response. Will look out for updates on the website next week.

20. WhateverYouLike

WhateverYouLike Well-Known Member

Some of those carusos are calling my name...