1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

WTT: $1995.00 Canali Textured DoublePane 14226 Slim Suit 36R for a Canali in 38S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Returningson, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Returningson

Returningson Well-Known Member

So I'm looking to trade this Canali suit for another Canali suit in size 38S.

Canali Textured Doublepane Firenze Slim Fit Suit Size 36R

Brand new with tags, unfinished hems, buttons, hanger. Straight off of the floor!

Bloomingdales Exclusive!

$1995.00 Retail (Completely Sold Out)

One of Pompilio's last pieces produced!

14226 Body Model (Slim Cut)

100% Virgin textured wool

Made in Italy

Sport coat: notch lapel, chest slip pocket, two front flap pockets, two-button closure, four nonfunctional sleeve buttons, fully lined, double vent

Trousers: zip fly with button closure, belt loops, two front slip pockets, small front coin pocket, two back slip pockets with buttons, unhemmed, unlined

Looking for another Canali in the 14226 body in size 38S. Can be any color, pattern and can even be 'slightly' used. I bought this 36R but realized a 38S suits me better.

I can provide actual pics and measurements for those interested. NOTE: I'm ONLY looking for a COMPLETE Canali suit in the slim 14226 Body (not their 13000 series regular full cuts) in a size 38S.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.