1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Rick Owens Geobasket Sneakers size 42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by nvsnli, Mar 3, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvsnli

nvsnli Active Member

Rick Owens sneakers size 42.

Colorways that are in the pictures are acceptable.

I will note every offer.
    Hit me up in email at maitolasse @ gmail dot com or post in this thread or send a PM.

The shoes can be in proper condition

[​IMG]

Or they can be beat up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. wwulf

wwulf Well-Known Member

I think a pair of these in a women's size just went for ~$2k on eBay. You may have better luck searching for more recent iterations.

3. nvsnli

nvsnli Active Member

Maybe someone wanted those really bad or is just plain stupid for paying $2k.
    Anyhow its worth of a shot.
    Does not cost me anything and i dont want to drop serious dough on a shoes that are not the ones i wanted in the first place.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  4. dmash

dmash Well-Known Member

No, they're just not made anymore so they're pulling a premium. You're going to have to cough up $$$$ to get those.

5. nvsnli

nvsnli Active Member

Sounds like i need to widen my search for another models or just hope if the shoes i mentioned turn up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.