1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

WTB Common Projects Achilles White EU 39

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by CornToast, Sep 28, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CornToast

CornToast Active Member

Looking to purchase a pair of Common Projects Achiles Low in white size EU 39. Please send me pictures of the shoe and the condition they're in. Willing to negotiate price. I am located in NY.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. hak1283

hak1283 Well-Known Member

Hi I have a pair of 39's I purchased from a shop in germany this past summer. little bit of wear but still pretty clean. They are technically Common Projects Woman, but the exact same shoe and are a 39 (they run unisex). I know because I am a 39 and they are always hard to find.

Embedded are the pictures, let me know if interested. I still have the dust / shoe bag too and box. I am located in NYC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. archibald101

archibald101 New Member

Hey man do you still have these?! if so how much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.