1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Wrong Weather, Feb 2, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrong Weather

Wrong Weather Well-Known Member

We at Wrong Weather are very excited to be affiliated with StyleForum.net. and start this thread.
    Please feel free to ask us questions about our brands and any particular question you may have.

Wrong Weather is a fashion and lifestyle store for contemporary men.
    Our young team started Wrong Weather out of a strong passion for fashion, art and design.
    At Wrong Weather we don't just sell well thought out clothes; our selection of accessories, artifacts and art is thoroughly thought through to help men feel and look better.
    Our love of fashion is the driving force behind our self-named clothes and accessories lines, which we intend to be clean, mindful, responsible, detailed and affordable.

Some of our brands: Dries Van Noten, Comme des Garçons SHIRT, Comme des Garçons PLAY, Stephan Schneider, A.P.C. , Billionaire Boys Club/IC, Common Project, Opening Ceremony, Blaak, Dark Shadow by Rick Owens Christopher Raeburn (new SS11), Armando Cabral (new SS11), Daniel Dinis (new exclusive worldwide eshop SS11) Ricardo Dourado (new SS11)

Wrong Weather Team
    www.wrongweather.net
    wrongweather@wrongnet.net

2. sipang

sipang Well-Known Member

Awesome. I knew it'd be Wrong Weather when Fok mentionned a new affiliate soon !

3. david3558

david3558 Well-Known Member

Nice selection - looking forward to some SF exclusive coupons [​IMG]

4. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Nice, too bad about about the shipping costs.

5. Wrong Weather

Wrong Weather Well-Known Member

Thanks [​IMG] Yes you will soon [​IMG]

6. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

7. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

Schneider size 3 !

8. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

Awesome. I knew it'd be Wrong Weather when Fok mentionned a new affiliate soon !

Same here. Welcome aboard, guys! Please keep on carrying the Schneider collection!

9. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Well-Known Member

shipping prices [​IMG]

shipping prices are [​IMG] [​IMG]. but im running an order probably tomorrow evening so if anyone wants to split shipping costs with me, get at me! i can fwd the items to you and it'd probably save a good $15 on shipping costs or more depending on how many people get in on it..

10. Hobbs

Hobbs Well-Known Member

Shipping costs are similar for Europeans purchasing from US stores. ssense.com charge ~$55 for shipping a pair of Common Projects here.

11. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Nice. I was actually going to order an item or two from WW last week but the shipping + custom fees was a deterrent.

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

shipping prices are [​IMG] [​IMG]. but im running an order probably tomorrow evening so if anyone wants to split shipping costs with me, get at me! i can fwd the items to you and it'd probably save a good $15 on shipping costs or more depending on how many people get in on it..

this is a great idea. unfortunately broke atm but we should def continue to put up group buys to help disseminate the cost for them and us!

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Nice. I was actually going to order an item or two from WW last week but the shipping + custom fees was a deterrent.
    They ship Fedex Express. You sometimes get hit with customs with regular Fedex, but not with Express. No idea why, but it's my experience, with a lot of data points. Should note that they take off VAT, which means that for anything over 160 Eu or so (which is most things,) it zeros out, and that the prices are pretty fair in the first place.

14. jet

jet Well-Known Member

31 euros shipping yikes

with the euro climbing so does shipping

15. LA Guy

31 euros shipping yikes

with the euro climbing so does shipping

I know. I wish that the Euro were at their low rates. 1.2 or something. Same goes for the yen. Meh. On the plus side, I ordered something on Sunday, and it arrived today, no fees, so...

16. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

FedEx custom fees usually arrive a few days later so let us know if you get any.

They ship Fedex Express. You sometimes get hit with customs with regular Fedex, but not with Express. No idea why, but it's my experience, with a lot of data points.

That's pretty interesting, I might order express from stores in Euro all the time if this is always the case.

17. snake

snake Well-Known Member

I made an order with them almost a month ago and was never hit with any fees.

18. touchthesky

touchthesky Well-Known Member

FedEx Express includes brokerage fees - which is the fee for a courier to clear your item through customs. For Canadians, you can usually expect a customs charge still even with FedEx Express but at the least there are no brokerage fees charged.

19. LA Guy

FedEx custom fees usually arrive a few days later so let us know if you get any.

That's pretty interesting, I might order express from stores in Euro all the time if this is always the case.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but my experience has been that UPS essentially makes you pay on the spot (i.e. you take out your cc, and pay at the door on delivery,) and DHL (though I haven't used that in months) sends you a bill through the mail. With Fedex Express, I've not been charged, unless they are literally waiting months, even years.

20. ennui

ennui Well-Known Member

They ship Fedex Express. You sometimes get hit with customs with regular Fedex, but not with Express. No idea why, but it's my experience, with a lot of data points.

Should note that they take off VAT, which means that for anything over 160 Eu or so (which is most things,) it zeros out, and that the prices are pretty fair in the first place.

I have definitely been hit with customs fees from Wrong Weather. Also note that if you buy more than one pair of shoes, they do not ship the boxes. That is especially lame considering the shipping cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.