1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

World Cup 2010 Men's Wear

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by richard_to, Jun 10, 2010.

1. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Well-Known Member

Can any team beat the German black uniform that they pulled out against Ghana?

gestapo

2. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

gestapo

Are they SF approved?

Too much leather and over-use of black ...

3. cptjeff

cptjeff Well-Known Member

Can any team beat the German black uniform that they pulled out against Ghana?
    Those were sharp, but from my biased point of view the USA blues are better. Of course, I might just be saying that since it's the only decent kit we've had in a while. Also, the adidas stripes take away from any uniform design, no matter how great, and make it look like something purchased off the rack for a kid's team.

4. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Those were sharp, but from my biased point of view the USA blues are better. Of course, I might just be saying that since it's the only decent kit we've had in a while.

Also, the adidas stripes take away from any uniform design, no matter how great, and make it look like something purchased off the rack for a kid's team.

I like the Uruguayan shirt...