1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Work hard, Play harder at 2011 Nightclub & Bar Convention in Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by moniqueapop2009, Feb 22, 2011.

1. moniqueapop2009

moniqueapop2009 New Member

Hi everyone! I'm working on behalf of the Nightclub & Bar 2011 Convention and Trade Show to get the word out about America's biggest and most important bar, nightclub and beverage event of the year! I hope it's ok I'm posting this...

Now in its 26th year, NCB is hitting Las Vegas March 7-9, 2011. Work hard and play harder with more than 28,000 industry professionals for networking, education and some serious fun! You're guaranteed the best in nightlife and networking with NCB's legendary parties at Las Vegas' premier nightclubs, bars and restaurants - including our huge and free Welcome Kick-Off Party at Caesars Palace! Registration is open! Visit www.ncbshow.com for more info!

If you're not already a fan, "Like" us at our NEW Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/NightclubandBar and follow us at our NEW Twitter @NightclubBar to keep up with the latest in all things related to our Magazine and annual Convention in Las Vegas!

Who's planning a trip to Vegas? I know I am! [​IMG]

2. adidasfan

adidasfan Well-Known Member

Do we need to work in the nighclub industry to attend?
    Isnt this just for those 'in the biz'?

3. Wesley Bills

Wesley Bills Well-Known Member

Do we need to work in the nighclub industry to attend?
    Isnt this just for those 'in the biz'?

No I think everybody can attend.

Or maybe I am mistaken.

By the way where is the guy who posted this fucking advertisement?

4. SField

SField Well-Known Member

That might possibly be the fucking douchiest event of the decade.

I can just imagine a bunch of gelled up bros wearing huge Versace sunglasses inside with print silk dress shirts. And those highly distressed jeans with the designs on the ass pockets.

5. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

I'd rather hit the avn awards

6. DC101

DC101 Well-Known Member

That might possibly be the fucking douchiest event of the decade.

I can just imagine a bunch of gelled up bros wearing huge Versace sunglasses inside with print silk dress shirts. And those highly distressed jeans with the designs on the ass pockets.

you forgot the gold chains and douche bottles of patron