1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Work At Home? What Do You Wear?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by afuturestrader, Nov 2, 2009.

1. David Reeves

David Reeves Well-Known Member

Usually Nudie jeans, one of my own label shirts. Maybe a cardigan or piece of knitwear. Shoes or maybe not if I am staying inside for long periods.

2. odrs

odrs Active Member

Depends on the day, temperature, and what else is planned for the day. Blue collar work wear if I'm going to play in the garage all the way to a suit if meetings outside of the house demand such attire.

Of course, generally it's casual attire... jeans, shorts, polos, T-shirts, and sweaters with driving shoes.

3. Dewey

Dewey Well-Known Member

Flannel or oxford cloth buttondown shirts, denim or five-pocket cords, shetland sweaters.

4. glenjay

glenjay Well-Known Member

In the Summer I wear cotton shorts, a camp shirts, and loafers. In the Winter I wear slacks, an undershirt, and oxfords (or bluchers).

I keep my office rather warm, hence the undershirt in the Winter; I put on a dress shirt and a sport jacket if I go out.