1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

woolrich woolen mills s/s 2011

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ctrlaltelite, Jun 22, 2010.

1. gululv

gululv Well-Known Member

I've already emailed Alex Chau, used him to get some Alden Indys from Leather Soul last autumn[​IMG]

2. Blyndon

Blyndon Well-Known Member

How do I get in touch with alex? Sounds good :)

3. gululv

gululv Well-Known Member

4. Blyndon

5. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Well-Known Member

still looking mate, coggles and end are ridiculously priced on this.

Yeah, I just can't justify this seasons UK prices...been buying everything from USA and have avoided customs thus far. Spoke to The Bureau earlier and they didn't get it in their first WWM shipment either. Although their EG shipment is arriving tomorrow or Wednesday.

6. rookieleague

rookieleague Well-Known Member

^ Isn't their stuff in the shop now? http://www.thebureaubelfast.com/news...-ss11-preview/

Oi Polloi have their stuff in the shop along with EG. WWM prices are in line with the other retailers. EG prices look surprisingly reasonable in comparison (£370 for the field parka IIRC).

7. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Well-Known Member

Yeah they got WWM in, but the Shiprock Parka was not in the delivery. Sorry that's what I meant. £370 is still insane when it's $400...so $430 shipped...

8. Hopper70

Hopper70 Member

SS11 has dropped at Bureau and Oi Polloi.

9. Al_Bury

Al_Bury Active Member

What is the best US site to pick up the WWM Trail Parka (Gold) in XXL? (It's small fitting, I'm not massive [​IMG] ) Had a great win at the bookies tonight so am treating myself [​IMG]

10. jhoo04

jhoo04 Well-Known Member

Anyone know where to get the blue camp floral shirt from a U.S. retailer? Thanks.

11. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

Man I love Engineered Garments from 2006.

12. gululv

gululv Well-Known Member

Happy I ordered the trail parka, I have feeling it will become a small classic, like the eg bird shooter. Now I really hope I picked the right size!

13. bowvalley2000

bowvalley2000 Well-Known Member

The parka at Context has sold out and it is not even Spring yet.

14. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Well-Known Member

too bad no US stockists are carrying the gold trail parka, and even the euro ones are all sold out of good sizes even before they're added to their webstores.

15. Blyndon

Try the bureau in Belfast or Kafka in Scotland I think both have a good size range. I bought the gold parka and can confirm it is fantastic in every way a classic indeed.

16. Blyndon

the gold colour of the trail is also much nicer in real life.

17. racknac

racknac Well-Known Member

too bad no US stockists are carrying the gold trail parka, and even the euro ones are all sold out of good sizes even before they're added to their webstores.

nepethenes in NYC has them.

18. ataru

ataru Well-Known Member

Probably the wrong place to talk about it, but man, WWM chambrays are nice. I recently picked up an older upland (the one with the red/black check at the collar) and a raglan shirt, and besides the obvious attraction of the details, the fit is actually really nice. They blow away the RRL chambrays for wearing untucked.

19. alex99

alex99 Well-Known Member

I stopped by Union made in SF today and they had the trail parka in green and gold. There was 1 size medium left in green, and 2 mediums left in gold. There was one other gold in back on a model and I don't know what size that was. It looked large.

20. tomashi

tomashi Well-Known Member

those trail parka's sold fast. contextclothing is all out