1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Woodlore cedar shoe trees and professional valet box

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by deingesicht, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deingesicht

deingesicht Well-Known Member

I have a number of cedar shoe trees from Woodlore for sale plus a small amount of professional cedar valet boxes:
    - Epic for $35 size S, M & L: http://www.woodlore.com/mens-epic-twin-tube-shoe-tree-pair/
    - Combination for $30 sizes in S: http://www.woodlore.com/mens-combination-cedar-shoe-tree-pair/
    - Valet box for $65: http://www.woodlore.com/professional-style-cedar-shoe-care-valet/

All items have brand new and come in boxes. Please refer to the Woodlore website for sizing. As you can tell, I'm basically losing money on these now, but my wife wants them gone :)

I would prefer to pick up in Melbourne CBD (I think shipping interstate would make it uneconomic), but happy to consider as required.

Payment is COD or paypal. First come, first serve. PM me.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. deingesicht

deingesicht Well-Known Member

3. thebrownman

thebrownman Well-Known Member

Hi there - I sent a PM a while back enquiring about size M shoe trees. Do you have any left? :)

4. Sartorial Scum

Sartorial Scum Well-Known Member

Any smalls in the epic left?

5. nabilmust

nabilmust Well-Known Member

PM sent re: valet box.

6. omega595

omega595 New Member

PM sent re Epic shoe trees

7. omega595

omega595 New Member

Following on from my PM-related post above, I recently purchased a number of Woodlore shoe trees from deingesicht. The experience could not have been better - he responded to my messages promptly and his communications were friendly. Furthermore, the shoe trees arrived in perfect, unused condition and I'm very happy with them. I would not hesitate to purchase from deingesicht again. Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.