1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. single origin

single origin Well-Known Member

I sized down based on the size charts and it fits pretty good, maybe just a tad long. Even though it's supposed to be a fuller fitting sweatshirt, it's not billow-y at all. As for the quality, this has the most uniform stitching than any other sweats I own. I also like that the bottom rib does not cling/gather like other sweatshirts, I especially like the little stitch detail around the cuffs. Like most wvg products the terry quality is really nice. It might not be the softest of the box, but I'm certain it'll get softer with couple washes.

2. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Well-Known Member

I actually ended up finding it and buying the last one. It was weird though. I could not find it on the sale page or the sweatshirt page. I had to actually search for the name of the sweatshirt specifically in order for it to pop up. Thanks for the heads up though, i'm looking forward to getting it for the fall.

3. moneybagels

moneybagels Member

I didn't look at the size charts unfortunately, and got a medium (which is the same size I wear in Reigning Champ, Wings+Horns, and Norse Projects sweats) and it is definitely too big. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it and try to make it work or pass it on.

4. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Well-Known Member

keep us posted. When I get mine, if I like the fit, I may be interested in picking up another medium.

5. ALEX3

ALEX3 Member

Some steals on Grailed/Grailed basics: 30 floral shorts, 33 chinos and indigo shorts, Small wavy button down and windbreaker and popover, Medium polo, XL henleys from multiple runs.

6. GoodTwillHuntin

GoodTwillHuntin Well-Known Member

Speaking of the secondary market, I have an xs bd polkadot linen short sleeve shirt I'll be putting up, so this thread gets first dips. Pm me for details if interested

7. Tsujigiri

Tsujigiri Well-Known Member

U-necks are a go, bitchezzzz!

8. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Decided to skip stone, but got one of each + one in port for my GF.

9. janoy89

janoy89 Well-Known Member

How are you guys sizing on the u neck? My usual size (medium) is nice but fairly slim, thinking about sizing up one.

10. Tsujigiri

Tsujigiri Well-Known Member

I assumed sizing is the same as for the other WvG tees. I wear a small in everything.

11. tobiasfunke

tobiasfunke Well-Known Member

Any update on the rollneck pre-orders?

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

13. notwithit

I think all the bamboo / sorona tees are supposed to ship at the same time. Possibly next month?

14. staeyoung

staeyoung Member

Does anyone know what color u-neck he is wearing in the pictures in the newsletter today? Also, are the u-necks available for MTO? I want to increase the body length even more.

15. oynag

oynag Well-Known Member

You must be super excited- I think you've been clamoring for u-necks since I've been on SF. In fact, when I saw the message from Mauro this morning, the first thing I thought was "notwithit gets his u-necks!"

16. DarkDestiny

DarkDestiny Well-Known Member

I actually thought the same thing too when I saw the newsletter lol

17. notwithit

Haha, yeah, pretty much. :laugh:

I think my first WvG crusade was for monkey arms followed by u-necks once the bamboo-sorona fabric was introduced.

18. Lohikaarme

Lohikaarme Well-Known Member

Darn, no black u-neck [​IMG]

19. bbconair

bbconair Well-Known Member

where can we read the newsletters?

20. orfane

orfane Well-Known Member

I grabbed a pair of Navy Bubbas during the sale and I'm trying to figure out what pants to wear them with as we head in to fall. Any suggestions?