1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Without Vaclav, the forum is still incomplete.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by edmorel, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Well-Known Member

Good to see Vaclav back.

It's also a relief to see SF stalwarts like Aportnoy now a Junior Member with fewer than 10 posts. My prelapsarian SF entity had just broken 900.

This is like getting back your innocence.

Well, I for one am going to miss the Pussycat's Boyfriend moniker. But I guess it wasn't built to last.

2. aportnoy

aportnoy Well-Known Member

Good to see Vaclav back.

It's also a relief to see SF stalwarts like Aportnoy now a Junior Member with fewer than 10 posts. My prelapsarian SF entity had just broken 900.

This is like getting back your innocence.

It's like Einstein's theory on time wihtout memory. In fact, I don't remmeber buying any shoes in the last year.[​IMG]

3. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member

It's like Einstein's theory on time wihtout memory. In fact, I don't remmeber buying any shoes in the last year.[​IMG]

Unfortunately Einstein's theories don't work on banks and credit card companies...[​IMG]

4. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Well-Known Member

It's like Einstein's theory on time without memory. In fact, I don't remember buying any shoes in the last year.[​IMG]
    I'm sure you remembered to buy shoe trees for the shoes you don't remember buying.

5. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Well-Known Member

Well, I for one am going to miss the Pussycat's Boyfriend moniker. But I guess it wasn't built to last.

Thanks, and no, it wasn't, but as you can see from my sig, I haven't completely abandoned it.

6. Horace

Horace Well-Known Member

"Once again, back is the incredible
    The Trad animal
    The incredible V.
    Public Enemy #1
    Five-O said ";Freeze!"; and I got numb
    Can't I tell 'em that I really never had a cumber bun?
    But it's the silk that the Horace-X spun"

The Rhythm, the Rebel.

Thanks for shout-out homes...

Audi 5000.