1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by shoreman1782, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Slone

Slone Active Member

Comparing the sizes measurements between these two with different descriptions, they are the same.

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/wings_and_horns/navy_westpoint_twill_chino_pants/57481

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/wings_and_horns/black_westpoint_twill_chinos/57480

1 person likes this.
  2. HAL 9000

HAL 9000 Well-Known Member

3. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

Just curious what people's experiences are with the straight fit selvage denim. I'm not sure if I should go TTS or if I should size down 1 or 2 to take into account for stretching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

I love 'em, and I'm wearing them right now. They're my go-to jeans at the moment. I got them a couple of seasons ago, so it's possible that something has changed, but I went down one size. The waist stretched out a decent amount, and I could've gone down two sizes and not had to wear a belt, but the legs probably would've been too slim.

5. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help!